PDA

View Full Version : Helicopter Tours!!!!

MADxBRAPPER
07-08-2009, 4:27 PM
We do Helicopter Tours out of the San Fernando Valley. We have two types of Helicopters available, the Robinson R22 which is a two seat helicopter Pilot + 1, and a R44 which is a four seat helicopter, Pilot + 3. If you need something bigger we can accommodate that. If you have never been up in a helicopter it is a truly amazing experience! You can take your loved one(s) for a flight over the beautiful California coast line or a scenic and historic tour of downtown Los Angeles with sights like the Hollywood sign, The Observatory, The Santa Monica Pier and The Queen Mary. We can take you just about anywhere you want to go! We have experience doing romantic flights and have also done several marriage proposals in the skies over beautiful Southern California. We have very experienced, professional, and safe Pilots for you to enjoy your tour with. Of course the Cal Gunners Discount applies and we are open to the barter system =). Contact Mike at PacificRotorWays@gmail.com for scheduling or with any questions you may have.

30 minute rides: $160 per passenger
45 minute rides: $210 per passenger
60 minute rides: $275 per passenger
All Tours in the R44 have a two Passenger minimum and as a special Calguns discount we will give you the third seat for 1/2 price, HOPE TO HEAR FROM YOU SOON!

5150Marcelo
07-08-2009, 4:30 PM
Will you do drop offs and pick ups in huntable ares. I know some killer coyote spots that I would need to be air lifted in and out of!

Fjold
07-08-2009, 5:25 PM
Wifezilla and I just took our first helicopter ride a couple of weeks ago (Catalina Island and back) and it was a lot of fun. Wifezilla really loved it and got to sit in the left hand seat on the way back.

technique
07-08-2009, 5:32 PM
Will you do drop offs and pick ups in huntable ares. I know some killer coyote spots that I would need to be air lifted in and out of!

+1...

MADxBRAPPER
07-08-2009, 7:03 PM

We can do it, it just depneds on how much flight time is involved to figure out what it would cost.

MADxBRAPPER
07-09-2009, 11:29 AM
Wifezilla and I just took our first helicopter ride a couple of weeks ago (Catalina Island and back) and it was a lot of fun. Wifezilla really loved it and got to sit in the left hand seat on the way back.

Catalina is a fun flight, did you have some Buffalo Burgers at the airport? I was in a cessna with a fixed wing pilot friend of mine a few years back and landing on that runway scared the bajeebus out of me, its like landing on a freggin carrier!

Fjold
07-09-2009, 3:49 PM
Catalina is a fun flight, did you have some Buffalo Burgers at the airport? I was in a cessna with a fixed wing pilot friend of mine a few years back and landing on that runway scared the bajeebus out of me, its like landing on a freggin carrier!

The heliport is down by Avalon and the airport is up on top of the mountain. We did take an island tour that took us up there though.

The bad thing about that airport's runway is that the middle of the runway is crowned and you can't see the end of it when you're landing so it looks like you are going to run right off the end.

professionalcoyotehunter
07-09-2009, 3:51 PM
I know Robinson Helicopters we build Flight control systems for those aircraft !

jeffreyfrog
07-14-2009, 3:41 PM
There exists no other place like Maui, and there is no better way to see Maui's beauty than with a maui helicopter tours (https://hawaiitours.com/maui-helicopter.php). Most of the island's sites are isolated and inaccessible because of the rough terrain and thick rainforest. A helicopter flight is the only way to see the volcanoes, lava flows, and tropical rainforest.

MADxBRAPPER
11-17-2009, 5:26 PM
BTT

MADxBRAPPER
11-23-2009, 12:56 PM
We Are Offering a 10% Holiday Discount through Jan. 2nd, 2010. Mention the word "Hucklebuck" over the phone or in your email to get your discount!

NEW CONTACT INFO:

Email: PacificRotorWays@gmail.com
Phone: (818)464-5509

MADxBRAPPER
12-08-2009, 6:17 PM
Helicopter rides make wonderful Christmas gifts! Gift Certificates available! Happy Holidays Calgunners from Pacific Rotor Ways! The 10% Discount is still in effect, just mention the word "Hucklebuck" in your email or phone call. -MxB

(818)464-5509 -Mike
PacificRotorWays@Gmail.com

MADxBRAPPER
01-31-2010, 7:36 AM
Valentines Day is commin guys, a heli ride is a way better then a box of chocolates!

akoba
01-31-2010, 7:59 AM
We do Helicopter Tours out of the San Fernando Valley. We have two types of Helicopters available, the Robinson R22 which is a two seat helicopter Pilot + 1, and a R44 which is a four seat helicopter, Pilot + 3. If you need something bigger we can accommodate that. If you have never been up in a helicopter it is a truly amazing experience! You can take your loved one(s) for a flight over the beautiful California coast line or a scenic and historic tour of downtown Los Angeles with sights like the Hollywood sign, The Observatory, The Santa Monica Pier and The Queen Mary. We can take you just about anywhere you want to go! We have experience doing romantic flights and have also done several marriage proposals in the skies over beautiful Southern California. We have very experienced, professional, and safe Pilots for you to enjoy your tour with. Of course the Cal Gunners Discount applies and we are open to the barter system =). Contact Mike at PacificRotorWays@gmail.com for scheduling or with any questions you may have.

30 minute rides: $160 per passenger
45 minute rides: $210 per passenger
60 minute rides: $275 per passenger
All Tours in the R44 have a two Passenger minimum and as a special Calguns discount we will give you the third seat for 1/2 price, HOPE TO HEAR FROM YOU SOON!

Ohh wow thats a romantic idea. Wish there's a heli service tour here in sacramento/racho cordova area.