PDA

View Full Version : Feedback thread

THT
07-08-2009, 3:34 PM
Please let us know what we did well and what needs improving! This is a no-holds barred thread so good, bad, or ugly, let's hear it!

1lostinspace
07-08-2009, 3:36 PM
hm that's funny

THT
07-08-2009, 3:38 PM
hm that's funny

I have nothing to hide as I strive to provide each and every one of my customers with the best online shopping experience possible ;)

pieeater
07-08-2009, 6:22 PM
I placed an internet order Sunday night, get E mailed back 2 minutes later about a mistake I had made on my order.[Thanks for catching that and not holding up the order] Wenesday afternoon my package arrives!! Thanks!!

THT
07-08-2009, 6:41 PM
I'm glad you're happy! Thank you!

fcr
07-09-2009, 9:21 AM
Ty is great to deal with. I recommend his service, as it is one of the best around. He even answers my lame questions!

rabidmonk
07-09-2009, 11:10 AM
I've placed 3 orders with Ty, no problem on any of them. He even took care of a special order for me and gave me better pricing than other online retailers.

Alexthewelder
07-09-2009, 5:21 PM
I'm pretty green to calguns.net, and ty ( midwestpx.com ) is my first purchase of any sort none the less the only that I've made since joining; however, out of all internet tranactions I've encountered throughout the yrs ty is hands down the best in communication. PLUS THE DEALS YOU CANT BEAT!!!

H2H
07-09-2009, 5:22 PM
great to deal with. no problem, fast shipping. thumbs up

sleepur606
07-09-2009, 9:07 PM
Ty is awesome.

It's nice to see a vendor that actually still believes in customer service. MidwestPX will be a great addition to Calguns.

sleepur606
07-09-2009, 9:20 PM
Ty is great. Great customer service. Great prices. I really don't want to use great any more times...but MidWest PX is VERY GOOD as far as online retailer are concerned.

If Ty was closer and had a store front, I'm sure I'd be in there way too often.

deez
07-10-2009, 10:10 AM
Deal with the utmost confidence!

Excellent communication, very quick to reply.

I've dealt with Ty two times...both orders placed before a weekend, and both delivered by that following Monday!

Alexthewelder
07-10-2009, 2:13 PM
tru on the last post. just got my stuff today,... am I pleased?.... h#ll to the yah!

reggie 00
07-10-2009, 4:11 PM
question

Can you disassemble the Pmag 20 rounders so we can make them 10/20's

THT
07-10-2009, 6:28 PM
question

Can you disassemble the Pmag 20 rounders so we can make them 10/20's
Absolitely! Order the magazine rebuild kits!

reggie 00
07-10-2009, 8:01 PM
see you at payday

The Cable Guy
07-14-2009, 12:05 PM
Ty is awesome.

It's nice to see a vendor that actually still believes in customer service. MidwestPX will be a great addition to Calguns.

I concur! Great vendor, great service, VERY customer service oriented, shipping is light speed. I can honestly say that most of my accessory orders will be coming from MidwestPX. Good job!

deacon
07-14-2009, 6:55 PM
I must also say MidwestPX is a great vendor. Very fast in processing and delivering my order, couldn't be more happy. So happy in fact I'm ordering more stuff after this post. Thank you very much, I greatly appreciate your pricing and efficiency! Two thumbs up http://clanwos.org/forums/images/smilies/PDT_Armataz_09.gif http://clanwos.org/forums/images/smilies/PDT_Armataz_07.gif

Grumpyoldretiredcop
07-14-2009, 10:47 PM
Just got my rebuild kits today. Good deal, good vendor!

tfa
07-16-2009, 4:48 PM
Great company to deal with and very fast shippment!!!

Hopi
07-16-2009, 5:28 PM
Great communication and super fast delivery!!

frankiejoe577
07-17-2009, 11:17 PM
It only took 2 days to get my order, WOW FAST!!! I ordered 2 rebuild kits to fix my old mags, I got an email right after I bought them letting me know I got upgraded free of charge. :eek: That was a nice surprise. I emailed back to say thank you and got a reply back saying no problem. This was at 12am PST.
It only took 2 days to get so I'm very happy and I will buy more further down the road.

12gauge12
07-18-2009, 1:05 AM
Very happy with my purchase. Prices are right and likes doing business with California. Ordering some more rebuild kits soon.

THT
07-18-2009, 6:29 AM
It only took 2 days to get my order, WOW FAST!!! I ordered 2 rebuild kits to fix my old mags, I got an email right after I bought them letting me know I got upgraded free of charge. :eek: That was a nice surprise. I emailed back to say thank you and got a reply back saying no problem. This was at 12am PST.
It only took 2 days to get so I'm very happy and I will buy more further down the road.

I was laid off last week and I'm laid off next week so I don't have to sleep and can fill orders, basically around the clock :D

SkyStorm82
07-18-2009, 6:39 AM
I was laid off last week and I'm laid off next week so I don't have to sleep and can fill orders, basically around the clock :D

???

Is MidWestPX a second job? You really get laid off from a different job?

THT
07-18-2009, 6:40 AM
???

Is MidWestPX a second job? You really get laid off from a different job?

Yes, I have a day job in addition to operating this webstore :) I'm only on temporary layoff and return to work on the 27th.

Lobstradomus
07-19-2009, 10:48 PM
Awesome company all around, great communication, excellent prices and amazingly fast service. I will definitely be buying more from you later.

deacon
07-24-2009, 12:43 PM
Just received my second order in blazing fast speed, on time and for a great price. I highly recommend doing business with MidWestPX. Great company to deal with. Thank you!

tfa
07-29-2009, 8:31 AM
I ordered ammo July 22 and needed it by tomorrow. Ty got it out to me yesterday. Another smooth purchase!!! Thanks again Ty

GearHead
07-30-2009, 6:56 PM
Ordered a complete CMMG upper from MidwestPX as well as some PMags last week and everything arrived on wednesday. I had my shipping number in under 10 minutes and Ty was available to answer my onslaught on questions almost instantly. This wonderful service coupled with the fact that MPX has some of the best prices around makes it a fantastic place to shop at.

If anybody is thinking of buying from Ty, DO IT. He is the best online vendor I have ever dealt with. :clap:

yayo
08-05-2009, 3:38 PM
ships super fast .... easy transaction :)

zchen
08-07-2009, 1:28 PM
two orders, zero problems

Shane916
08-20-2009, 9:26 AM
Truly amazing. Order late at night and early next morning the items are shipped with a tracking # provided. A+

rodog
08-22-2009, 3:18 PM
Another order placed and received with excellent communication. So nice having a "go to" vendor without worries. I agree with another post, if Ty had a store front in Cali...I'd be broke. He even researched items that aren't in his catalog/website, who else would offer to do that if you haven't spent a bazillion dollars with them already? Midwest Px is on my VERY short list of online vendors I feel secure with.

=Mike=
09-18-2009, 1:29 PM
Made my second order with MidwestPX today. With my first order, TY replied within a minute, and shipped out my order right after making it. I thought it was just a fluke think, until today with my second order going the same exact way.

Cant beat the service OR the prices, first place I'll go when looking for anything.

djin1
09-22-2009, 9:05 PM
Man, I hate that this is my first post. But I couldn't help it.
I ordered 10/30 mag and had a little trouble adding multiple orders (I was trying to add 4 mag.) sent an e-mail and got a response back within 15 min. and it was during labor day weekend. Got the mag. and he did really good work on them.
Next, I ordered ms2 sling and had some questions (around 12:00 midnight) and same deal, got an answer back within 15 min.

Great service Ty.

THT
09-22-2009, 9:14 PM
:D What can I say...I don't really sleep!

rabidmonk
10-09-2009, 2:21 PM
Another round of thanks to Ty. My bro and I placed an order for mags and misc. parts earlier this week, came in today. I asked for a few stripper clips, and he threw in a ton. That's customer service!

JPZ
10-09-2009, 2:40 PM
Great service as always man!

Hozr
10-09-2009, 2:42 PM
Just ordered again, Ty is great. THANKS!

tactical415
10-12-2009, 6:59 PM
:D What can I say...I don't really sleep!

+1 I've sent emails on his website asking when they'll have more in stock, Ty does a great job in keeping me informed.

Keep up the good job :thumbsup:

Alexthewelder
10-28-2009, 12:24 PM
hey ty!
its been a while. I was wondering.... Ive ordered from you in the past and I must say I like dealing with you. That being said, when I first started I bought a lot more stuff for my ar-15, but now I've been working on my ak's. Any chance you will start selling parts for the AK? theres a big community of folks into it too, so Im sure it would be worth it. Right now most of the people that sell these parts dont know about our restrictions here in cali, so rather than do the research or take our work for it, they just wont sell to us.

thanks,
Alex

THT
10-28-2009, 1:41 PM
hey ty!
its been a while. I was wondering.... Ive ordered from you in the past and I must say I like dealing with you. That being said, when I first started I bought a lot more stuff for my ar-15, but now I've been working on my ak's. Any chance you will start selling parts for the AK? theres a big community of folks into it too, so Im sure it would be worth it. Right now most of the people that sell these parts dont know about our restrictions here in cali, so rather than do the research or take our work for it, they just wont sell to us.

thanks,
Alex

Yep! The AK platform is the next area that I will work on.

spartan DSK
11-04-2009, 6:08 PM
i just refered ty and midwestpx to everybody i know unequaled service and sterling shipping times!!

order from ty and you wont be dissapointed!

vinny_land
11-04-2009, 10:53 PM
I highly recommended MidWestPX to anyone wanting magazines and some other Magpul goodies. You wont be disappointed and damn good shipping times!

Keep up the good work!!!:punk::thumbsup:

Niviticus
11-11-2009, 9:36 PM
I made my first purchase a month ago from them and they delivered as promised. Fast and great prices, just made my 2nd purchase from them a few minutes ago. I highly recommend checking them out, I'm spreading the word as much as I can on their prices, excellent customer service and fast shipping. Good job Ty! Another satisfied customer in Cali!

MrTenX
11-12-2009, 6:34 PM
Within an hour of placing an online order I received an email from Ty indicating my order was shipped along with the delivery confirmation number.
In two days I received my stuff.
Can't get any better than that.
I'll be back.

Veggie
11-19-2009, 11:37 PM
Amazing company. Amazing prices. Amazing customer support. Preferred business to deal with.

Vinz
11-20-2009, 5:37 PM
great prices and fast friendly service...treats you just like familly...except without the arguing and no taking sides or back talk. Second thought...much better than dealing with familly...with better prices.

vinz

Tunis
11-30-2009, 5:40 AM
great prices and fast friendly service...treats you just like familly...except without the arguing and no taking sides or back talk. Second thought...much better than dealing with familly...with better prices.

vinz

LOL Vince...Ty ROCKS!!! :rockon:

wooward
12-06-2009, 2:51 PM
Ordered 6 10/20 Black PMAGs with Ranger plates. All were internally modified. They look pretty good visually. Some have minor epoxy showing at the bottom where the Ranger plates were permanently attached but hardly noticeable. The only thing worth noting is that the ones I received were modified by placing a block inside the spring. It's free floating and thus if you turn the PMAG upside you hear the block rattle. It doesn't affect the performance functionally but it's a little weird to have a rattling magazine. Here is the response I got from Ty about why the design is like that.

Yes, there is a block inside of the spring to limit follower travel. It is unsecured due to the compression and decompression when loading and unloading changing positioning of the spring relative to the block.

Thanks,
Ty

$P-Ritch$
12-06-2009, 4:18 PM
I was looking for a FDE ACS stock when Ty let me know they had one left. I ordered on Thursday morning at about 9 and it was sitting on my doorstep before 10 AM Saturday. You really can't beat that speed anywhere. I also commend them for not spiking up the price on a hard-to-find item. This was my first experience with midwest px, but it will definitely not be my last.

word2smoth
01-11-2010, 2:30 PM
Ordered from Midwest PX several times and each time transaction was smooth and received my packages fast. Their prices and service are really hard to beat. Thanks!

Rynu
01-29-2010, 10:08 AM
Midwest PX FTW! Excellent service, fast reliable shipping and fair pricing.

THT
01-29-2010, 5:30 PM
Ordered 6 10/20 Black PMAGs with Ranger plates. All were internally modified. They look pretty good visually. Some have minor epoxy showing at the bottom where the Ranger plates were permanently attached but hardly noticeable. The only thing worth noting is that the ones I received were modified by placing a block inside the spring. It's free floating and thus if you turn the PMAG upside you hear the block rattle. It doesn't affect the performance functionally but it's a little weird to have a rattling magazine. Here is the response I got from Ty about why the design is like that.

Just a quick note but I've redesigned the block and have completely eliminated rattling. :D

Sespe
04-05-2010, 1:52 PM
I placed an Internet order on Good Friday and you packed and shipped Easter Sunday. I would have waited, but thanks!

GunCrazy
04-06-2010, 12:35 PM
Second time ordering with no problem. Order Tues and received package on Sat. Fast service!! Highly recommended. Thanks for vending to us in Cali. Ty's the man!

HooYah556
04-16-2010, 11:35 PM
When I first contacted THT inquiring about the sale on Pmags and availability of B.A.D.s I got a prompt thorough response. This left a positive impression on me, and I know the guys at MidwestPX really care about their customers.

I placed my order for 2 Pmags and the B.A.D. devices and total came down to $65. It helped MidwestPx has competitive prices too hard to ignore. Sure I had to pay shipping but thankfully I didn't have to pay taxes.

First time ordering from MidwestPX and let me say I'm incredibly pleased with the level of service I received from them. I definitely will check back frequently for future items.

noyaba
04-19-2010, 6:48 PM
Haha...I wasn't expecting my package, but it was here when I got home from work. It got here quick! Ty was kind enough to upgrade my shipping. The quaility of this 10/20 PMAG is 100x's better than a similar one I bought last week from a local shop. They used a rivet and epoxy on the floor plate. It didn't look clean and the epoxy never dried. It was a mess and it smelled bad! So, if you need 10 round PMAGs I definitely recommend MidwestPX. Thanks Ty!

N3Hd3LS
05-22-2010, 12:25 PM
I ordered 3 Magpul Speedplates for my G26 Thursday last week. I get an email that I got a free priority shipping upgrade. I was still on splurge mode on Saturday and I was about to walk out I see the package from Midwest. I stayed in and slapped on the speedplates.

A+ customer service.
Im a repeat customer in the making.

:)

Veggie
08-29-2010, 10:06 PM
Figured I would give Ty some more praise. I've ordered a bunch of stuff from him and his customer service is top notch. He replaced a PMAG that wasn't working right and I think I got the mag no later then 2 days later. Also he let me keep the malfunctioning mag so I kept it for parts.

Amazing Customer Service

Standard
12-23-2010, 7:21 AM
Midwest PX deserves all of the positive feedback. Great company, and Ty is a stand-up guy. Order with confidence.

Jeffu
01-16-2011, 11:22 PM
I LOVE MIDWESTPX

rgx612a
01-29-2011, 9:16 PM
Did my first order a few weeks ago from MidwestPX and as everyone here says I got quick notifications, great prices, super fast (and even FREE) shipping.

I trusted the calgun references and once again they were right on target. Thanks for recommending people who do business right, and a big thanks Ty on my order, you the man! :hurray:

alvfr750
02-21-2011, 9:11 PM
I ordered four 10rd "Stubby" PMAG - Black from Midwest PX and they are great, my order was shipped to me very quickly. Thanks for the great service, I highly recommend Midwest PX.

Shenaniguns
03-02-2011, 9:36 AM
I can't believe I never posted here...

Midwest PX has given me awful

awfully great Customer Service and prices :D

hella agg
04-18-2011, 2:07 PM
Knew about Ty and MidwestPX long before I joined on Calguns (from another forum) and have heard nothing but good things. Placed several orders in the past few months and everything has just been great. Customer service is top notch. When my FFL had "withheld" a few items without telling me, Ty was on the phone with them and reached a resolution in ten minutes from the time of my PM. Safe to say that everything I can buy from MidwestPX for my .308 build, I will!

capntroy
04-25-2011, 1:21 AM
Recently placed my first order with Ty, great communications and fast shipping!

Ty is good people!

ScottsBad
12-05-2011, 9:19 AM
Very good service. Would like to see a wider range of magazines available.

ohsmily
02-13-2012, 2:40 PM
Excellent company. Prompt and shipping. Free over $125.00. Competitive pricing and they have some hard to find items in stock such as Mega billet receivers. Obviously CA friendly and sell rebuild kits.
Highly recommend!

ohsmily
02-13-2012, 2:40 PM
Excellent company. Prompt and shipping. Free over $125.00. Competitive pricing and they have some hard to find items in stock such as Mega billet receivers. Obviously CA friendly and sell rebuild kits.
Highly recommend!

Waldo
06-11-2012, 7:49 PM
Thank you Ty for the quick shipment!

Folks, this order was sent at 9:16pm on Saturday night and the five stubby mags were in my mailbox on Monday!

RangerAJ
08-30-2013, 6:47 PM
MidwestPX is still at it. (excellent customer service that is)

lightning fast order confirmation followed by shipping info within an hour....WHO DOES THAT?....MIDWESTPX does!

equally fast shipping made me even happier.

But wait...there's more....

Responding to after hours emails two time zones away and coordinating replacement parts through the manufacturer puts the icing on the cake.

I will be ordering from them again.

THT
08-30-2013, 7:07 PM
MidwestPX is still at it. (excellent customer service that is)

lightning fast order confirmation followed by shipping info within an hour....WHO DOES THAT?....MIDWESTPX does!

equally fast shipping made me even happier.

But wait...there's more....

Responding to after hours emails two time zones away and coordinating replacement parts through the manufacturer puts the icing on the cake.

I will be ordering from them again.

Haha, thanks for the feedback. :D Though we couldn't have done the last bit without the awesome customer service of the folks at ALG Defense. Amy was replying to emails from her phone on the east coast at night, coordinating their end.

outrayge
09-14-2013, 3:33 PM
These guys are awesome. I got my magazines extremely fast. They're also really quick to email you your tracking number.

kcstott
12-16-2013, 3:12 PM
almost got my mags before I ordered them. Holly crap these guys are fast

MyNamesMeToo
01-22-2014, 8:36 AM
Thanks Ty. I have been having trouble finding the MBUS Pro Rear Sight. Saw them on your site, on sale too. Placed my order and within minutes got my tracking number. You guys rock! Keep up the great work.

RamblinRon
03-05-2014, 11:57 AM
I've been using MidwestPX customer service and ETA's as a reference for all other online retailers (and my own employer) on what good C.S. looks like. Keep up the exceptional work Ty!!!

BTW, any chance of you selling 1911, Mossberg 500 & Remington 870 parts/accessories? thanks.

THT
03-05-2014, 12:24 PM
I've been using MidwestPX customer service and ETA's as a reference for all other online retailers (and my own employer) on what good C.S. looks like. Keep up the exceptional work Ty!!!

BTW, any chance of you selling 1911, Mossberg 500 & Remington 870 parts/accessories? thanks.

Thanks!

For now, we'll be sticking with AR parts though. There's lots more I'd like to broaden out into before exploring new platforms.

RamblinRon
03-05-2014, 2:04 PM
Thanks!

For now, we'll be sticking with AR parts though. There's lots more I'd like to broaden out into before exploring new platforms.

no prob. sounds good.