View Full Version : Hello everyone!

07-08-2009, 3:33 PM
Welcome to the MidwestPX.com vendor sub-forum!

My name is Ty and I'm the owner of Midwest PX, LLC and the associated webspace, http://midwestpx.com

Midwest PX is an official sponsor of Calguns.net and I look forward to providing you with world-class service and parts for your every need at competitive prices! It's a small operation right now but if there's something you're looking for that isn't in our regular inventory, please feel free to contact me via PM, email, etc. and I'll see what can be done.

Maltese Falcon
07-08-2009, 3:55 PM
Good fortune on your company. Have purchased items in the past and was impressed with ship speed and service.

07-15-2009, 5:32 PM
I was also impressed, I ordered some items from the website and in literally 20 min's I was emailed a UPS tracking number. Prices I paid for the items I ordered was just as impressive.

"I'll be back".

07-15-2009, 5:36 PM
Welcome! I'll check out your site.

08-30-2009, 3:29 PM
I also got a UPS tracking number like in a matter of minutes. Great prices on 10/30 Pmags. I will also be back for more.

08-30-2009, 4:07 PM
First rate service from Ty. I had sent him and email asking about a certain product he was out of stock on and he was kind enough to actually pm when he got the item back in stock. He also sends super fast and lots of emails letting you know the status of your order.

Thanks Ty

Just wish I had gotten in on the free shipping deal. O well maybe next time.