PDA

View Full Version : Tokarev TT-33

alpalwal
07-08-2009, 2:52 PM
I'm pretty sure they're not on the list so it'll need to be PPT. Let me know what you have. I'm in the east bay.

Vectrexer
07-08-2009, 6:54 PM
I'm pretty sure they're not on the list so it'll need to be PPT. Let me know what you have. I'm in the east bay.

C&R so you can order them. At least the older ones.

Some in stock over at City Arms right now.

alpalwal
07-08-2009, 10:45 PM
C&R so you can order them. At least the older ones.

Some in stock over at City Arms right now.
awesome. Thanks!

TP4
07-09-2009, 6:54 AM
Century Arms International has the Polish and Romanian Toks on sale this month. I just had one sent to my FFL. Both are C&R so, no problems shipping to CA. The ammo is on sale there too. $109 for around 1200 rounds.

RaceDay
07-10-2009, 9:58 PM
Century Arms International has the Polish and Romanian Toks on sale this month. I just had one sent to my FFL. Both are C&R so, no problems shipping to CA. The ammo is on sale there too. $109 for around 1200 rounds.

I tried buying a Polish one about 6 weeks ago and Century would not ship. They said it is not C&R and would not consider the 50-year old angle. IAC sent them all of the FFL info and then Dave from Century called me up and said they would not sell the Polish but would sent a Romy. I already have a Romanian so I passed.

Did you get them to send a Polish and who is your rep? I'm still interested in one but don't want to get into negotiations with Century about what is C&R or not.

TP4
07-10-2009, 10:15 PM
I got a Romy Tok from them. I remember now that there was a C&R, Polish Tok debate many years ago. Its too bad, the Polish version is much nicer.
They do have some beautiful Sig P6 pistols though and they will ship those to CA. Mine was NIB.