PDA

View Full Version : ARs must be disassembled OR FELONY?

OutbreakPLZ
07-07-2009, 10:58 AM
A guy who owns a shop, that actually DROSed my first AR told me somthing that made me a bit worried, he said something like...effective last week you can no longer own an AR, the only way its legal if its disassembled?? and if they catch you with it, its an automatic felony.

he didnt talk to much about it cause he seemed really busy.

but i lurk this forum EVERYDAY and thats why im not so fast to believe what he said cause i didnt hear anything about it here.

now i wouldnt believe just any ol moron, but the guy has owned this shop for like 30 yrs, then again hes is kinda hillbilly and doubt he stays plugged in, he prolly heard it from another hillbilly, laws get misconstrued all the time, but like i said hes prolly wrong but HE DOES own a shop. so idk thought id take it to the pros, you guys.

UPDATE: I went back to the shop and asked the guy where he got that info from, and this is what he gave me (part of a letter from the DOJ). I don't know what it means, I don't know if it's old, but I'm sure you guys can tell me.

http://i254.photobucket.com/albums/hh110/gacylikesbrutal/ARCode-1.jpg

Darklyte27
07-07-2009, 10:59 AM
FUD?

MonsterMan
07-07-2009, 11:00 AM
FUD. Don't worry, you would hear about it here if it was true.

wildhawker
07-07-2009, 11:01 AM
Nice to know the FFL who sold you an "automatic felony" isn't be more interested in helping a customer with their supposed plight than busy work... but, I digress.

FUD BS, pure and simple. Who is the FFL?

TZL
07-07-2009, 11:05 AM
OutbreakPLZ,

why should the Sig556 be compatible with ARs? its not an AR...other than the fact it uses 5.56 and stanag mags, its a totally different gun

some US version allow for M4 style stocks to make it more "american".....but the Sig 556 is a 550 series rifle which is something totally different than an AR....

"Sig 556 and them not being versatile/compatible like most AR manufacturers and the the hand guard ugh."

Brutish
07-07-2009, 11:11 AM
Why are you worried about what he said? He is an idiot or at least ignorant (could be both).

OutbreakPLZ
07-07-2009, 11:20 AM
Why are you worried about what he said? He is an idiot or at least ignorant (could be both).

why am i worried? like i said hes own that shop for a really long time.
hes quite established in town.
i dont want to give his info out because of comments like this.
i wouldnt want his son or whoever it be to see a thread where ppl are calling him an idiot all because of me, he is the only guy close to me that will DROS lowers.

but as far as i can see its looking more and more like BS, i was just hoping to not see a bunch of comments like: "ya, you didnt hear?" or "yup thats true, where have you been?"

hybridatsun350
07-07-2009, 11:23 AM
TWO WEEKS!

wildhawker
07-07-2009, 11:35 AM
If the owner is spreading BS, maybe you could enlighten him with the facts? Someone needs to- better a friendly customer than a few thousand Calgunners who figure out who he is and blacklist his business.

i wouldnt want his son or whoever it be to see a thread where ppl are calling him an idiot all because of me, he is the only guy close to me that will DROS lowers.

but as far as i can see its looking more and more like BS, i was just hoping to not see a bunch of comments like: "ya, you didnt hear?" or "yup thats true, where have you been?"

stix213
07-07-2009, 11:41 AM

People wouldn't be calling him an idiot because of you, they'd be calling him an idiot because of what lies he is spreading. Allowing him to continue doing so unchecked is actually a disservice to everyone on this forum and in California.

I personally would like to make sure I don't give business to FUD spreaders.

But since you appear to live in Eureka it can't be too hard to figure out who... Old West Shootery?

joelogic
07-07-2009, 11:46 AM
Why protect those doing us a disservice?

5hundo
07-07-2009, 11:51 AM
Why protect those doing us a disservice?

+1

Seriously...

Incidently, what are the AK guys supposed to do? Do they get a free pass? Are they righteously screwed because they can't split their rifle into two halves?

What are the FAL guys supposed to do?

Whatever... :rolleyes:

Chalk it up to FUD..

Hoolpe
07-07-2009, 11:53 AM
Is there a way to find out if your preban assault rifle (Bushmaster AR) is registered? I know I took mine down to the police station years ago (early 90s) to have it registered, but I don't ever recall getting anything in the mail stating that it was. I don't want to have it seized because I asked the wrong person

OutbreakPLZ
07-07-2009, 11:57 AM
If the owner is spreading BS, maybe you could enlighten him with the facts? Someone needs to- better a friendly customer than a few thousand Calgunners who figure out who he is and blacklist his business.

a thousand Calgunners who blacklist his business!!
lol jesus! you guys are like piranhas!!
like i said he was prolly jst misinformed as well, hick up here arent plugged in and they get theyre news by word of mouth, and ya he shouldn't be yappin about somthing hes not sure of but, im not worried about it. i dont want to have anyone's business "blacklisted" (jesus lol) i just wanted to confirm it false.

Fjold
07-07-2009, 12:02 PM
It's false. Just ask him what law was passed last week that did this.

OutbreakPLZ
07-07-2009, 12:07 PM
People wouldn't be calling him an idiot because of you, they'd be calling him an idiot because of what lies he is spreading. Allowing him to continue doing so unchecked is actually a disservice to everyone on this forum and in California.

I personally would like to make sure I don't give business to FUD spreaders.

But since you appear to live in Eureka it can't be too hard to figure out who... Old West Shootery?

No, its not old west shootery, although that guy is a LEO snob (IMO) its not him.

the dude that told me is a nice guy, he may be dumb but hes nice and he doesnt deserve to have his business blacklisted.

sorry you hungry for blood b--tards : p but im just too nice to throw him to the wolves, and i dont think he means any harm, like i said i just wanted to know for myself and when i go back in there ill tell him to get better sources and im sure he will take it into consideration.

but thanks for the concern, really.

Librarian
07-07-2009, 12:08 PM
A bit more to the point: almost always, California laws take effect on January 1. So, usually a claim of 'last week' or whatever is likely to be an error. There are 'urgency' measures that take effect as soon as the Governor signs them, or sometimes bills do have a mid-year effective date -- but you would certainly have heard about such a thing very prominently in the 2nd Amendment, Politics and Laws forum.

If you are so inclined, you might go back when the shop is not so busy, and ask him what he heard that causes him to think what he told you might be true. He might be open to some independent means of verifying such stories.

ETA: you posted a minute ahead of me! Polite education is ordinarily more beneficial; glad you're going to try.

Digital_Boy
07-07-2009, 12:09 PM
Go in sometime when it's not busy and ask the dude if he can provide the appropriate Penal Code section that calls that out. Also take a printout of the OLL flowchart and a copy of TT&M's webpage with their phone number and inform him that his information is outdated, and he can call a real live law firm that specializes in 2A issues if he doesn't believe that a "mere customer" knows more about firearms law than he does.

hoozaru
07-07-2009, 12:10 PM
it's true, you must send all AR uppers to me and lower receivers to my FFL in ... two weeks!!!

OutbreakPLZ
07-07-2009, 12:22 PM
it's true, you must send all AR uppers to me and lower receivers to my FFL in ... two weeks!!!

whats with this..."TWO WEEKS!" stuff am i missing an inside joke?

ivanimal
07-07-2009, 12:28 PM

Yes it has to do with the original threats and rumors of the DOJ listing these firearms TWO WEEEKS was always the cry.

Librarian
07-07-2009, 12:29 PM

Joke. I can't recall the exact source, but apparently something came out from CADOJ referring to an event in 'two weeks', which never occurred.

Since then, any indeterminate future event has been given a 'due date' of two weeks.

guns_and_labs
07-07-2009, 12:30 PM

Yes, you are. But don't worry, it stopped being funny a while ago. :P

ke6guj
07-07-2009, 1:18 PM
A bit more to the point: almost always, California laws take effect on January 1. So, usually a claim of 'last week' or whatever is likely to be an error. There are 'urgency' measures that take effect as soon as the Governor signs them, or sometimes bills do have a mid-year effective date -- but you would certainly have heard about such a thing very prominently in the 2nd Amendment, Politics and Laws forum.
."last week" would fall right in line with July 1, a mdi-year effective date, but yes, it would have been talked about prominently before then.

Vtec44
07-07-2009, 1:26 PM
Dude, what did you get?? :D As long as it is within the laws, ie no detachable mag, 16" barrel length, 30" OAL, etc, you should be fine. Oh, what's the name of this shop?

SeanCasey
07-07-2009, 2:48 PM
The "two weeks" thing has been around for a LONG time. It is a bit of a running joke in the software industry regarding product release dates. I remember hearing it in the mid 90's, so I bet its been around even longer.

As far as this thread is concerned, it is good ole fashion FUD.

Hoop
07-07-2009, 2:52 PM
Yeap it's true! It's also a felony to drive an 8 cylinder automobile while wearing a red shirt and eating a hamburger (but only on odd-numbered thursdays).

badtrout
07-07-2009, 2:54 PM
Yeap it's true! It's also a felony to drive an 8 cylinder automobile while wearing a red shirt and eating a hamburger (but only on odd-numbered thursdays).

Actually, it is now a misdemeanor. Wierzbowski v. CA
;)

tombinghamthegreat
07-07-2009, 2:57 PM
This is pure FUD. Next time ask him for his exact source, if you push back their argument will fall apart instantly. What store was this again?

Dude, what did you get?? :D As long as it is within the laws, ie no detachable mag, 16" barrel length, 30" OAL, etc, you should be fine. Oh, what's the name of this shop?

Or have a rifle featureless with a detachable mag is perfectly legal too.

MasterYong
07-07-2009, 2:57 PM
Outbreak:

Please PM me the shop, and I'll give you the story. I know all those cats in the Eureka shops pretty well.

Doubt it's Bucksport- they sell ARs like crazy (at the most ridiculous prices) and although some of their employees spout the most ridiculous FUD I've ever heard I doubt that one would fly (they once told me that a mag in a BB equipped AR had to be 9 rounds or less, not ten, and that's why they only sell 9 rounders LOL).

You already said it's not Old West.

If it's Anglin- one that isn't REALLY a gun shop it's a secondhand store that happens to have an FFL and two they have no idea what they're talking about.

If it's Pro Sport Center then it wasn't the owner. He doesn't work the counter, although he does give CCW classes sometimes.

There's no way it's Sportsman's Access- first off he just opened up early this year having moved a shop from SoCal, and second he rocks when it comes to ARs. Well, I have had some folks tell me that he blows them off if he thinks they're being immature or stupid about OLL ownership- if it was SA then you may have pissed him off. SA is the best shop in town though IMHO.

Let's see then there's Schafer's Ace Hardware- again, not really a gun shop but I don't think they deal in OLLs. The FFL might help you out but I just don't see an AR sitting on the shelf at Ace.

Did I miss any? I don't think I did (at least not in Eureka). Seriously- PM the shop name I swear I wont publish it. I'm just curious as to what's up as most if not all of the shops in our area are OLL-friendly and it sounds like that's not what you're experiencing here.

MasterYong
07-07-2009, 3:04 PM
The "two weeks" thing has been around for a LONG time. It is a bit of a running joke in the software industry regarding product release dates. I remember hearing it in the mid 90's, so I bet its been around even longer.

As far as this thread is concerned, it is good ole fashion FUD.

I just saw a movie the other day that made the "two weeks" joke and IIRC the movie was over 20 years old.

Old jokes are old.

See what I did there?

Oh SNAP I did it again!!!!!1!!!!one!!!!1!!!!

cousinkix1953
07-07-2009, 3:05 PM
It's false. Just ask him what law was passed last week that did this.
No laws were passed last week due to the budget impasse. Arnold has refused to sign any other bills until they get it done. Unfortunately, Roos-Roberti gave the AGs, the executive powers to ban more guns. No laws were passed to enable that Chinese SKS sporter round up, when Bill Lockyer replaced Dan Lungren either...

MasterYong
07-07-2009, 3:10 PM
Come to think of it, knowing Humboldt County and our current DA (Paul Gallegos) there MAY be a new policy with HCSD that states that all AW-looking rifles be treated as AWs until known otherwise. There have been several shootings up here recently involving pot dealers that have cali-legal AK-type rifles and the police reports always refer to them as "fully-automatic assault rifles" but then the "fully-automatic" part is always retracted later. Maybe the DA is deciding that he can write his own laws once again (if you lived here you'd know what I mean).

Maybe I shouldn't try to rationalize FUD that much.

aplinker
07-07-2009, 3:36 PM
I heard that too...

last week and every week before at shops manned by firearms loy-yars - the kinds who are experts and really have the truth and tell you not to be fooled by anyone else.

Yup, FUD.

A guy who owns a shop, that actually DROSed my first AR told me somthing that made me a bit worried, he said something like...effective last week you can no longer own an AR, the only way its legal if its disassembled?? and if they catch you with it, its an automatic felony.

but i lurk this forum EVERYDAY and thats why im not so fast to believe what he said cause i didnt hear anything about it here.

now i wouldnt believe just any ol moron, but the guy has owned this shop for like 30 yrs, then again hes is kinda hillbilly and doubt he stays plugged in, he prolly heard it from another hillbilly, laws get misconstrued all the time, but like i said hes prolly wrong but HE DOES own a shop. so idk thought id take it to the pros, you guys.

Blacktail 8541
07-07-2009, 3:41 PM
Typical FUD from another FFL.

Fjold
07-07-2009, 3:52 PM
The reason that you hear so much FUD from gunshops is because they hear it from so many idiot customers.

Blacktail 8541
07-07-2009, 4:04 PM
The reason that you hear so much FUD from gunshops is because they hear it from so many idiot customers.

Yea, because they are either to busy or too lazy to do their own research.
Mostly the latter.

andrewj
07-07-2009, 4:14 PM
A guy who owns a shop... told me somthing...

Well theres your problem. If something along the lines of the owner's warning were true, it would be the talk of calguns. Listen to calgunners, not gun store owners.

B Strong
07-07-2009, 4:16 PM

Your FFL is incorrect.

I'd take all future legal advice from him with a very large grain of salt.

aplinker
07-07-2009, 4:38 PM
Would you take traffic law advice from a used car salesman?

Knife law advice from the lady in Williams-Sonoma?

cassius
07-07-2009, 5:34 PM
...Knife law advice from the lady in Williams-Sonoma?
You'd have a better chance of gettign accurate legal cautions under such a circumstance, than from most FFLs.

Vinz
07-07-2009, 5:37 PM

UPDATE: I went back to the shop and asked the guy where he got that info from, and this is what he gave me (part of a letter from the DOJ). I don't know what it means, I don't know if it's old, but I'm sure you guys can tell me.

http://www.sharemation.com/dinnenicus/AR%20Code.jpg
He's just lazy and didn't read the rest of the letter....maybe he just read the letter 2 weeks ago? Lower not on list...ok to pass go. http://www.calguns.net/caawid/flowchart.pdf
key names being...Kasler VS Lockyer
vinz

God Bless The Mauser
07-07-2009, 5:56 PM
FUD is just so funny.

sleepur606
07-07-2009, 6:44 PM
Ok, so not sure if anyone else posted, but the CA Assault Weapons Guide can be found here: http://www.ag.ca.gov/firearms/forms/pdf/awguide.pdf

The AR-15 and AK section (the firearms affected by the Kasler decision) starts on page 55 of the document, or page 65 of the .pdf file.

The URL in the original post is either no longer active or it doesn't like civilians.

NRAhighpowershooter
07-07-2009, 6:54 PM
You're ALL going to jail!! :43:

:p

cousinkix1953
07-07-2009, 7:19 PM
Come to think of it, knowing Humboldt County and our current DA (Paul Gallegos) there MAY be a new policy with HCSD that states that all AW-looking rifles be treated as AWs until known otherwise. There have been several shootings up here recently involving pot dealers that have cali-legal AK-type rifles and the police reports always refer to them as "fully-automatic assault rifles" but then the "fully-automatic" part is always retracted later. Maybe the DA is deciding that he can write his own laws once again (if you lived here you'd know what I mean).

Maybe I shouldn't try to rationalize FUD that much.
Better remind your hippie DA, that potheads aren't supposed to even have a cheap single-shot .22 caliber rifle either. Posession of marijuana makes all firearms illegal as far as the BATFE is concerned...

Vtec44
07-07-2009, 8:08 PM

http://i254.photobucket.com/albums/hh110/gacylikesbrutal/ARCode-1.jpg

I believe the decision in Harrot vs Kings County supercedes Kasler list. CA DOJ never bother to update their site. You're fine. Phew, we're NOT going to jail after all. :D

aermotor
07-08-2009, 12:19 AM
TWO WEEKS!

TOTAL RECALL

OutbreakPLZ
07-08-2009, 1:24 AM
TOTAL RECALL

i actually thought of that for a split second!
LMFAO!

i wish it meant that, lol

gotgunz
07-08-2009, 3:40 AM
a few thousand Calgunners who figure out who he is and blacklist his business.

Apparently you have never been to Eureka.... there aren't probably a few thousand gun owners there let alone ones who have internet connections.

LOL

wildhawker
07-08-2009, 7:24 AM
Apparently you have never been to Eureka.... there aren't probably a few thousand gun owners there let alone ones who have internet connections.

LOL

That wasn't meant quite as literally as it was taken, although you make a compelling point :)

tenpercentfirearms
07-08-2009, 7:28 AM

LOL. At least I combat the stupidity when I can. Sometimes, you just let it go.

It doesn't matter where two weeks originally came from, its sole reference in the world of the DOJ came on December 11, 2005 at the San Jose Gun Show when DOJ Agent Ignatius Chin told me I had better get all of my lowers DROSed because he was going to list them in two weeks. Two weeks turned into two months which turned into two years, which with AB2728 actually turned into never. Two weeks is probably the true beginning of FUD around here. But I doubt that, I am sure FUD has existed much longer.

motorhead
07-08-2009, 7:32 AM
not "just any moron", your own personal moron. just because he has an ffl doesn't qualify him as sentient life. hopefully he won't forget to breathe.

MasterYong
07-08-2009, 7:45 AM

LOL

LOL is right, because I'm not sure that YOU have ever been to Eureka. I'm pretty sure there are more folks here that own firearms than there are that don't. For all the liberals in Arcata and Southern Humboldt, there are a LOT of conservatives to make up for it in Ferndale, Fortuna, and Eureka (Eureka in particular).

There are a lot of CCWs here too, and the Sheriff is "shall-issue" for all intents and purposes.

"probably aren't even a few thousand gun owners" that's the craziest thing I've heard all week. You don't think loggers, fishers, and hunters own guns? That's more the half the population up here!

The part about the internet connections, on the other hand, is probably spot-on LOL.

MasterYong
07-08-2009, 7:46 AM
C'mon, OUTBREAK- you KNOW you wanna tell us who it is (or at least PM me I swear I wont publish it) I'm just dying to know. I am in the market for an M9A1 so I hit three of the shops yesterday and all of the employees burst out laughing when I asked if it was them.

It was Anglin. C'mon we KNOW it was. Just confirm, plz?

Anglin only does OLL transfers for "friends" anyways...

Librarian
07-08-2009, 12:11 PM

It doesn't matter where two weeks originally came from, its sole reference in the world of the DOJ came on December 11, 2005 at the San Jose Gun Show when DOJ Agent Ignatius Chin told me I had better get all of my lowers DROSed because he was going to list them in two weeks. Two weeks turned into two months which turned into two years, which with AB2728 actually turned into never. Two weeks is probably the true beginning of FUD around here. But I doubt that, I am sure FUD has existed much longer.

I propose this as the canonical answer to the Calguns FAQ "What's this about 'two weeks' here?"

NRAhighpowershooter
07-08-2009, 12:17 PM

all of which along with other blunders by mr iggy, culminated in iggy getting a 'promotion' to SFPD night shift Hunters Point...........:43:

Librarian
07-08-2009, 12:24 PM
I believe the decision in Harrot vs Kings County supercedes Kasler list. CA DOJ never bother to update their site. You're fine. Phew, we're NOT going to jail after all. :D

Sort of. Things explicitly listed in Kasler are 'assault weapons'; it's the AWCA 'series' language that Harrot demolished, and it's the 'series' language that is referenced in the letter in the update.

So that letter is ignoring the 2001 case, not at all unusual for DOJ publications about 'assault weapons'.

I wouldn't expect the gunshop guy to follow the specifics of court cases. But see http://wiki.calgunsfoundation.org/index.php/History_of_%27Assault_Weapon%27_laws, especially the newspaper article about Harrot Supreme Court decision cripples assault weapons ban
By David Kravets
Associated Press Writer

SAN FRANCISCO (AP) -- The California Supreme Court has ruled that
judges cannot declare firearms illegal under the state's assault-
weapons ban law in a decision the dissenting chief justice said
created a "loophole" in the 1989 act.

In a 4-2 vote Thursday that featured a blistering dissent by Chief
Justice Ronald M. George, the high court ruled that a
semiautomatic rifle is legal if it is not explicitly designated
illegal under 1991 amendments to the act.

Justice Janice Rogers Brown, agreeing with arguments made in the
case by the National Rifle Association, wrote that the 1991
provisions -- enacted to ban the proliferation of generic versions
of outlawed weapons -- was too vague for gun owners to know which
of the so-called copycat weapons of the Russian-made "AK series"
were illegal.

Without explicitly listing each weapon, Brown wrote, "Ordinary
law-abiding citizens could suddenly find themselves ... subject to
prosecution."

The immediate fallout of Thursday's decision is that an untold
number of copycat weapons to the AK series are now legal in
California.

Flying Bones
07-08-2009, 12:27 PM
C'mon, OUTBREAK- you KNOW you wanna tell us who it is (or at least PM me I swear I wont publish it) I'm just dying to know. I am in the market for an M9A1 so I hit three of the shops yesterday and all of the employees burst out laughing when I asked if it was them.

It was Anglin. C'mon we KNOW it was. Just confirm, plz?

Anglin only does OLL transfers for "friends" anyways...

OUTBREAK you've been had. No such things as keeping it quiet around here.

"I hit three of the shops yesterday and all of the employees burst out laughing when I asked if it was them."

OutbreakPLZ
07-08-2009, 12:30 PM
i dont blame the guy laws are hard to read and i realize the part he was leaving out "those specified by the DOJ list" the whole point being OFF list lowers, the lower thats arent on the list are still ok, it took me a while to see it but i did and he just must not of cought that, like i said ppl around here are oakie, they dont have the pleasure and knowledge of having a almighty calguns account, with all this sweet up to date info and knowledgeable FREAKISHLY knowledgeable users.

and keep in mind i never said he was refusing my business he was just talking to me gunshop talk, like a friend would talk to a friend, he said "ill still sell you lowers Because its legal for me to do so, just be careful."

he didnt mean any harm, he just misunderstood and me and a friend are the ONLY ones that go in there and talk about ARs, so i doubt he was just spewing that to anyone walking in, most ppl that go in there wouldnt know what an OLL even is.

im gonna go back in there and tell him what i made of in and like i said hell probly admit his stupidity and be relieved.

cheers fellas.

Cjones38
07-08-2009, 12:58 PM
OLLs Illegal! Next they'll be telling us crazy stories like Michael Jackson is dead :fud:

Vtec44
07-08-2009, 1:10 PM
Sort of. Things explicitly listed in Kasler are 'assault weapons'; it's the AWCA 'series' language that Harrot demolished, and it's the 'series' language that is referenced in the letter in the update.

Yep, I should have typed, "supercedes the 'series' wording in Kasler vs Lockyer". Kasler list is still valid, minus the "series" wording.

WeekendWarrior
07-08-2009, 2:41 PM
If this was true they would have been handing felonies out like hot-cakes at the range last weekend! I personally would have gotten at least two, depending on if they searched the car or not.

MasterYong
07-08-2009, 3:19 PM
i dont blame the guy laws are hard to read and i realize the part he was leaving out "those specified by the DOJ list" the whole point being OFF list lowers, the lower thats arent on the list are still ok, it took me a while to see it but i did and he just must not of cought that, like i said ppl around here are oakie, they dont have the pleasure and knowledge of having a almighty calguns account, with all this sweet up to date info and knowledgeable FREAKISHLY knowledgeable users.

and keep in mind i never said he was refusing my business he was just talking to me gunshop talk, like a friend would talk to a friend, he said "ill still sell you lowers Because its legal for me to do so, just be careful."

he didnt mean any harm, he just misunderstood and me and a friend are the ONLY ones that go in there and talk about ARs, so i doubt he was just spewing that to anyone walking in, most ppl that go in there wouldnt know what an OLL even is.

im gonna go back in there and tell him what i made of in and like i said hell probly admit his stupidity and be relieved.

cheers fellas.

Please?
Pretty please???
No?
:hide:

Guess it's moot anyways, since there isn't a shop it could be that isn't Anglin's. All the other shops mostly know their stuff. I just wanna know for my own burning curiosity at this point. I swear I wont let the rest of the guys know. ;)

porkchop
07-08-2009, 4:38 PM
OLLs Illegal! Next they'll be telling us crazy stories like Michael Jackson is dead :fud:

Michael Jackson is dead...: http://news.yahoo.com/s/ap/20090709/ap_en_mu/us_michael_jackson_571 :ninja::TFH:

swerv512
07-08-2009, 7:37 PM
IDIOT!