PDA

View Full Version : Yet another Livermore Range update 2-20-05

Hank Zudd
02-23-2005, 6:58 PM
went by the other day & a guy at the range office said all the grading was done, just waiting for ground to dry up & allow erection of a steel building, possibly range building? anyway, best case is with 4 weeks of dry enough weather they should be opened. let's hope..

Hank Zudd
02-23-2005, 6:58 PM
went by the other day & a guy at the range office said all the grading was done, just waiting for ground to dry up & allow erection of a steel building, possibly range building? anyway, best case is with 4 weeks of dry enough weather they should be opened. let's hope..

jbean66
02-23-2005, 8:49 PM
What kind of shooting is going to be done at the Livermore range? I usually go to Targetmasters or San Leandro this would be in the middle of both for me.

Thanks for any info.

Hank Zudd
02-24-2005, 5:58 PM
I think they have ranges to 100 yds; don't think they will set up a 200 yd alley. anyone know? There's also the trap & skeet range at the bottom of the hill that' been open the whole time.

Blue
03-19-2005, 10:06 AM
They have a trap range thats pretty spiffy. As far as I know the rifle/pistol range has been closed for a few years now. Local farmer found jacketed rounds in one of his barns and it's all under NRA investigation. Might be old news but as far as I've heard its closed.