PDA

View Full Version : Bay Area prices for Para Ordnance P14-45?

shooterx10
02-08-2005, 10:06 AM
The KA DOJ has a huge list of Para Ord's that are approved for sale in this Commie State, but I am interested in the P14-45 with 5" barrel, double stack mag, Bomar rear sights, single action (not LDA or DAO).

What are some prices that you have seen for this pistol and where?

Also, how much have you seen them at the local gun shows?

shooterx10
02-08-2005, 10:06 AM
The KA DOJ has a huge list of Para Ord's that are approved for sale in this Commie State, but I am interested in the P14-45 with 5" barrel, double stack mag, Bomar rear sights, single action (not LDA or DAO).

Also, how much have you seen them at the local gun shows?

6172crew
02-10-2005, 7:55 AM
I think my stainless non-limited single action was $890.00 including fees. Mine doesnt have the sites but I did add a new adjustible trigger, barrel bushing, hammer, +1 extended mag and played with the spring to a nice crisp 2-3lb trigger. It makes a great IPSCer and until STI/SVT sells a frame here this is the next best thing.

imported_DULLYJAY
02-13-2005, 1:44 PM
<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><font size="-1">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by shooterx10:

Also, how much have you seen them at the local gun shows? <HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

Check mail.