PDA

View Full Version : Streamlight ROCKS!!

Kestryll
06-29-2009, 12:03 PM
I bought a TLR-1 recently and all it came with was the Glock key, it does mount on my Taurus but not in the right place.

I emailed Streamlight this morning asking where to buy the keys I was missing.
Within minutes I received an email asking for an address to ship out a replacement set of keys!!

Disturbingly fast and very cool!!

Two :thumbsup::thumbsup: and a snap in a circle for Streamlight!!

(If you're geezer like me you'll get that! :D )

BamBam-31
06-29-2009, 12:07 PM
OMG! Was that an "In Living Color" reference? :D

(And does that make me a geezer like Kes? :eek: :p)

technique
06-29-2009, 12:28 PM
TLR-1's Rock. You are correct! Inexpensive and durable. I have one on my AR pistol.:)

WokMaster1
06-29-2009, 12:29 PM
they know that you're the head janitor of CGs.;)

Saigon1965
06-29-2009, 12:31 PM
Man - You bought that awhile ago - Just now getting around to mounting - Doood -

Casual_Shooter
06-29-2009, 12:35 PM
Consider me a geezer too then...

chiefcrash
06-29-2009, 1:02 PM
I bought a TLR-1 recently and all it came with was the Glock key, it does mount on my Taurus but not in the right place.

I emailed Streamlight this morning asking where to buy the keys I was missing.
Within minutes I received an email asking for an address to ship out a replacement set of keys!!

Disturbingly fast and very cool!!

Two :thumbsup::thumbsup: and a snap in a circle for Streamlight!!

(If you're geezer like me you'll get that! :D )

I got a similar experience from Crimson Trace (the makers of those laser grips)...

I bought a set of grips off eBay, however they didn't come with the little tiny allen wrench you need to adjust the sights. I emailed Crimson Trace, asking if I could buy a replacement...

About 2 hours later, I got an email asking me for an address to send it to...

about 2 days later, I got *2* free wrenches, plus 2 free little lens cleaner thingies, plus a coupon for 25% my next laser grip purchase!

It doesn't happen often, but every once in a while, I stumble across a company with excellent customer service. I **never** forget it, and they will continue to get some of my money...