PDA

View Full Version : HK USP MATCH?

glockwise2000
06-27-2009, 5:42 PM
Can an HK USP MATCH be shipped to California? I don't know if there are exemptions to rare find models of handguns to be exempted from the DOJ Roster of Handguns. I've always wanted to own one but can't find any link to that. Help.

Josh
06-27-2009, 7:18 PM
nope

chefdude
06-27-2009, 7:38 PM
keep your eyes open...sometimes they show up on this site..and not just the clones

Rivers
06-27-2009, 8:15 PM
If you find one in CA already, you can buy it with a PPT, direct with the seller and transacted through a FFL. If the USP Match is on consignment or otherwise in a FFL's inventory, that requires a roster-exempt buyer. The OP, unfortunately, is not trustworthy enough in CA's wisdom to buy such an unsafe handgun. Only our beloved law enforcement are to be equipped with unsafe handguns.

BTW, how come nobody has ever sued LEO involved in any shooting for using an unsafe handgun. Seems OSHA should take a look at how the state is enabling an unsafe working environment for our peace officers.

scansp7
07-08-2009, 12:33 AM
I might know of someone in LA who might be willing to sell an authentic stainless usp match.

glockwise2000
07-09-2009, 11:45 PM
I might know of someone in LA who might be willing to sell an authentic stainless usp match.

Let me know.

razorduc
07-10-2009, 3:55 PM
Might be faster to just assemble one. Altho still not cheap.

Get the 6" barrel from Jarvis, and there's someone that advertised on the commercial sales forum that has HK parts available. Just need match trigger, sights, and weight.

Jarvis makes a great barrel, but it takes forever and a day.

B Strong
07-10-2009, 5:04 PM
Can an HK USP MATCH be shipped to California? I don't know if there are exemptions to rare find models of handguns to be exempted from the DOJ Roster of Handguns. I've always wanted to own one but can't find any link to that. Help.

You'll have to find one from a seller here in California and do a PPT.