PDA

View Full Version : Sorry for being "grouchy"

SVT-40
06-27-2009, 1:10 PM
To all here, please accept my apology If I have been "less than positive" lately.

Last week was the first anniversary of my sisters death from breast cancer. I also found out this last week that one of my dogs had a cancerous growth on her leg. We had it removed (along with much adjoining tissue). So she has been very out of sorts, and can't sleep. I have had to sleep with her each night so she would not tear out her stitches.

Anyway I finally got a full nights sleep last night so I almost feel human again. Both My wife and I really love our dogs. We also lost another dog four months ago, So we are very upset about this latest bad news.

Anyway again I'm sorry about any snarky comments I may have made.

Here is a photo of "Cinder". I hope the Dr. got all the tumor, and she doesn't have to do the Chemo route.

http://i177.photobucket.com/albums/w201/SVT-40/Dogs/CINDERDESK02.jpg

goathead
06-27-2009, 1:15 PM
its cool

Steve G
06-27-2009, 1:27 PM
I hope you dog gets better! They really are like family..

J_B
06-27-2009, 1:30 PM
Oh man, hang in there. I'm watching my beloved 13 year old female German Shep's body fail her. It's killing me and knowing that I will have to put her down very soon before I deploy to Iraq hurts. I don't want my girl to have to put her down while I'm gone.

She's across the states with me, run till we both puked, through two differant wives and a few houses.

Saigon1965
06-27-2009, 2:54 PM
No need to apologize for being normal - I do wish Cinder well - She looks very friendly -

6172crew
06-27-2009, 3:55 PM
To all here, please accept my apology If I have been "less than positive" lately.

Last week was the first anniversary of my sisters death from breast cancer. I also found out this last week that one of my dogs had a cancerous growth on her leg. We had it removed (along with much adjoining tissue). So she has been very out of sorts, and can't sleep. I have had to sleep with her each night so she would not tear out her stitches.

Anyway I finally got a full nights sleep last night so I almost feel human again. Both My wife and I really love our dogs. We also lost another dog four months ago, So we are very upset about this latest bad news.

Anyway again I'm sorry about any snarky comments I may have made.

Here is a photo of "Cinder". I hope the Dr. got all the tumor, and she doesn't have to do the Chemo route.

http://i177.photobucket.com/albums/w201/SVT-40/Dogs/CINDERDESK02.jpg
Things will get better, they always do. Im house sitting right now for my brother and have 5 dogs over here. The pit bull has cancer as well.

SanSacto
06-27-2009, 4:19 PM
Cinder looks like a beautiful dog, I am sorry to hear about her troubles. Also my condolences for your sister. Hang in there!

Jonathan Doe
06-27-2009, 4:40 PM
I hope you dog gets better! They really are like family..

I hope YOU feel good.

retired
06-27-2009, 6:37 PM
Thanks SVT-40. Really sorry to hear about your sister, that hast to be especially tough. I hope your dog makes it ok, because as everyone who has ever had a pet knows, you can become very attached to one and it hurts when they hurt.

Take care.

DNA
06-28-2009, 11:17 AM
No prob SVT. We're always here if you need us to get something off your chest or something. Good luck with you pup... I've got 4 lil boogers and know what you mean.

Dan

BigDogatPlay
06-28-2009, 8:46 PM
It's all good SVT, just keep coming in. You're among friends here. Both of our dogs are having "issues" lately, and we previously lost a beloved dog to the big C. I know it's affecting me, so I can only imagine how it's playing in your house.

Stay safe and stay in touch.