PDA

View Full Version : Gun Violence Renews Legislative Debate

shin_en
03-21-2005, 11:32 PM
I just saw this:

Gun Violence Renews Legislative Debate (http://story.news.yahoo.com/news?tmpl=story&cid=2026&ncid=2026&e=2&u=/latimests/20050321/ts_latimes/gunviolencerenewslegislativedebate)

shin_en
03-21-2005, 11:32 PM
I just saw this:

Gun Violence Renews Legislative Debate (http://story.news.yahoo.com/news?tmpl=story&cid=2026&ncid=2026&e=2&u=/latimests/20050321/ts_latimes/gunviolencerenewslegislativedebate)

Charliegone
03-22-2005, 12:51 PM
Like always gun control advocates use something like the church shooting or the recent 10 people who were shot dead in Min. to call for more gun control. Even if the so called "assault weapons ban" would've been in place it would have not stopped these people from killing. Both massacres were carried out with a pistols or a shotgun. A fox news commentator made an important point today during the discussion of the kid who killed those 9 people. He said no amount of gun laws would have prevented him from killing all those peoples. If a person is determined to kill someone or a lot people they will do it no matter what.

BigRich
03-22-2005, 1:05 PM
The shooter killed his GRANDFATHER and grandfather's "companion" then took grandfather's service handguns and service shotgun. Grandfather was an LEO. I'm curious what the antigun crowd will say could have been done about this other than to observe and detain this jerk ahead of time. But Noooo, we will get to hear all about the AW ban again.

Charliegone
03-22-2005, 5:28 PM
Check out the recent post i put up... I swear that the anti-gunners have no shame or just have a compulsive disorder; they are obessesed.

Bling Bling
03-22-2005, 9:00 PM
<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by Charliegone:
Check out the recent post i put up... I swear that the anti-gunners have no shame or just have a compulsive disorder; they are obessesed. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

Anti-gunners cannot understand the hobby, they see us as aggressive hateful people that will kill them if they don't stop us first. They lack the mental awareness of UNDERSTANDING why there is a 2nd amendment. They think that it's there so that people can go hunting and catch dinner in 1791. They are clueless of the philosophical implications of a RIGHT to bear arms.