PDA

View Full Version : Magazines for a Desert eagle 44 Magnum...

Noel
06-24-2009, 11:32 PM
Does anybody know anything about these after market magazines for a Desert eagle 44 Magnum? I know you get what you pay for but really… The after markets ones are half the price… I had some after market 45 ACP for a Colt I use to have and they always stove piping a round… You wouldn’t think it would be that hard to duplicate a magazine… Anyway any first hand knowledge out there?

.50DE
06-25-2009, 1:14 AM
I have had many issues in the past using aftermarket mags in my DE. They just would never feed reliably. ever. Trust me, I'm not a boob with a DE either. If you spent the coin to get the gun, spend the coin and get good factory mags. Cheaper than dirt still has them at a fair price.

JTROKS
06-25-2009, 1:35 AM
I bought some bargain basement priced factory 41 magnum magazines on gunbroker.com. Works great just like the factory 44 magnum magazines.

Noel
06-25-2009, 5:51 AM
I have had many issues in the past using aftermarket mags in my DE. They just would never feed reliably. ever. Trust me, I'm not a boob with a DE either. If you spent the coin to get the gun, spend the coin and get good factory mags. Cheaper than dirt still has them at a fair price.
I think I knew that innately… I Just need someone to confirm it… Thanks I will get factor mags…