View Full Version : SOLD: Glock 23 complete top end (now with pics)

06-20-2009, 5:48 PM
I have a used G23 complete top end for sale or trade. This includes the complete slide, barrel and guiderod assembly.
I will throw in two G22 mag rebuild kits with the deal just to make it a "plug and play" kida afair :)

I bought it used on this board a about 6mos ago, but for the life of me I can't remember how much I paid for it. I want to say it was about $300 shipped... + the $25 or so for the mag kits. I shot exactly 50 rounds out of it and now don't need it anymore.

With this upper, you can drop it on your G19 and turn it into a G23 ;) using 40S&W mags.

How about $275 OBO, shipping included via USPS flat rate. I am located near Redding California and will ship in accordance with all state and federal laws.

I will post some pics either Sunday or Monday, but you won't be disapointed. Nothing wrong with it as far as I can tell and it shot perfect for me (no reloads used and no lead).

I will take H&K USP 9 (full size or compact), USP 40 (compact), USP 45 (full size), Ruger SR9 or Glock G18 (33 rounds) mag rebuild kits (please, no 10 rounders) as part or full trade.

06-22-2009, 12:42 PM

06-23-2009, 7:52 PM
BTT. I know, I know...
I promised pics.
My wife had my cammera all weekend and now I'm at work.
They are coming. I have to reduce them down a bit to post them.
If you pm me your email, I will send you some of the non-reduced pics that I have on file.

06-24-2009, 10:12 PM
BTT with pics ;)
For those that don't have the dough, offer something in trade. The worst that can happen is that I will say no.

06-25-2009, 6:24 PM
pm sent, free bump :thumbsup:

06-26-2009, 3:27 PM
Upper sold. Thanks for looking