PDA

View Full Version : Ruger Mark III Hunter 6 7/8" barrel, Left hand grips

ronas
06-17-2009, 9:26 AM
Ruger Mark III 6 7/8" barrel, stainless steel, and with left hand Ruger grips, 22 cal.

Before I bought this pistol I was concerned the balance would not be right with such a long barrel. Well the balance for me is perfect and the gun is unbelievably accurate.

whobob
06-23-2009, 8:28 PM
Most accurate .22lr pistol I ever shot.

CAAT1
08-18-2009, 8:34 PM
Nice! I enjoy shooting mine, especially with the attached red dot. It is accurate and pleasant to shoot. I've recently changed the wood grips to Hogue and made it more comfortable to the hand. Also, replaced the Hi-viz sights to Target sights.

http://i350.photobucket.com/albums/q426/CAAT2/MKIII-1.jpg

http://i350.photobucket.com/albums/q426/CAAT2/DSC_1134-1.jpg

Cheers!

SalfromCal
08-19-2009, 7:15 PM
DELETED

CAAT1
08-20-2009, 5:34 PM
I purchased this from another gun forum. It is a Tasco propoint red dot 30mm with 11 detent rheostat (basically 11 different sizes and brightness you will see the red dot). The rings came with the red dot. Can't remember how much I paid for it. It works great!

jfrigene@aol.com
11-01-2010, 4:33 PM
Ruger Mark III 6 7/8" barrel, stainless steel, and with left hand Ruger grips, 22 cal.

Before I bought this pistol I was concerned the balance would not be right with such a long barrel. Well the balance for me is perfect and the gun is unbelievably accurate.
Ronas;
Are the original grips for sale and if so what are you asking for them?
I just joined this forum and I do not know all of the rules.
Thank you in advance,

Gene

ronas
12-02-2010, 7:54 AM
Ronas;
Are the original grips for sale and if so what are you asking for them?
I just joined this forum and I do not know all of the rules.
Thank you in advance,

Gene

Actually they were real nice at Ruger and traded me the left hand grips I now have for the standard wood grips that came with the pistol. I then bought a set of standard plastic grips to put on the pistol when people who prefer to shoot right handed.

I suggest you just call Ruger parts dept.

Ron