View Full Version : Trijicon Tri Power TX-30 $425 shipped and Bullet Button w/ free lock kit $35 Shipped

06-17-2009, 5:55 AM
Trijicon Tripower TX-30 Serial # 0028xx, used but not abused, glass has no scratches. Comes with original box and lens pen (what you see in the picture except the mount). No mount. $425 shipped.
If you want the American Defense mount (standard height, perfect for co-witness) that is currently installed on the Tripower, then it is $500 shipped.

Magpul Backup Sights, front and rear, used for a range session. If I did not tell you they were used, you would never know. Reason for selling, I’m selling the upper I bought them for so I do not need the sights anymore. These are actually much better sights than I expected (I do not own any other Magpul stuff so I had no frame of reference). They are very sturdy and lock up/down in place very tightly. These are the “real” ones, not the PS whatever airsoft ones. $100 shipped spf to sky shark 82

06-17-2009, 5:57 AM

One Bullet button with free lock conversion with tool, used on my 22lr upper for a month or so. I’m changing it back to a dedicated AR 22lr gun so I do not want it any more. $35 shipped.

18 inch mid length gas system Saber Defense Upper. M4 12.0 Daniel Defense free float rail, 410 stainless steel 1 in 8 inch fluted barrel. I believe the BCG is RRA, but I do not know for sure. I purchased this upper from PK about 3 weeks ago. She has approx 300 rounds through her and was broken in properly with cleaning after each shot for the first five shots, then cleaned after the every 5 shots for the next 50. I have used my 22lr conversion with this upper, but cleaned the gas tube after each outing. There is nothing wrong with it, I just want to go back to a dedicated 22lr upper and have other uppers that shoot almost as good. $815 shipped. sold to kmartin4

06-17-2009, 5:57 AM

Location= Oroville
Electronic payment + 3.5%
Trades= Spikes Dedicated 22lr upper with Green Mtn or Walther barrel. Cash will be king.
I ship via FedEx. If you want insurance with the upper or optic then add $10, but signature would be needed when it arrives. I will PM/email you when payment arrives and tracking info when shipped.

06-17-2009, 8:07 AM
Per my email... I'll take the Magpul Backup Sights.

06-17-2009, 4:14 PM
Per PMs.

Yes, the upper is complete, with BCG, properly staked. I beleive it is made by RRA per discussion on CalGuns about PK Firearms.
It is not chromed, the bolt in the picture is my Spikes 22lr conversion.

06-18-2009, 5:16 PM
Magpul sights shipped.

Lots of tire kicking, back to top....

06-20-2009, 3:42 PM
Last bump then I will keep what is left.

06-20-2009, 7:17 PM
The first two show the "wrench marks" left by Pk. The flash makes them look worse, but with out a flash they can not been seen in a picture.

No marks/chipping on the brass deflector.

M4 ramps

Included BCG.

If there is anything else you would like to see, let me know.

Richie Caketown
06-20-2009, 8:50 PM
willing to take a trade for my barrel + cash for your barrel?

06-20-2009, 10:18 PM
I'll take the complete upper for the asked $815 shipped. Message sent.

06-21-2009, 6:37 AM
Upper sold to kmartin4.

Fathers day price drop for BB to $30 shipped and no PP fee for Fathers Day only. If anybody needs a BB, then here is a deal for you.