PDA

View Full Version : sold - please close thread to end the babbling

rogdigity
06-16-2009, 6:46 AM
if you want them you come get them. if you want them shipped then you pay shipping.

the books are 'how to make a silencer for a mini-14' and 'workbench silencers: the art of improvised design'

both books are in great condition. bought them originally just out of facination but suppose i dont really need them. i have already read them anyways though and understand now the basic principals of silencers. the first book shows VERY detailed designs and can be used as a base for pretty much any firearm. the second book is full of very clever improvised silencers, like cans, oil filters, and hose nozzles.

i wont hold these so if you want them, first to pick them up gets them. please dont send me a message and ask me to hold them until after work or until you can make it to the area or anything. if you want them that bad send me a few bucks and ill mail it to you. i am in san diego so shipping should only be maybe about 4-5 bucks to california. paypal only on shipping

Drifter Mike
06-16-2009, 6:50 AM
I will take them!

penguin156
06-16-2009, 6:52 AM
I'll send you a few bucks to ship them. I can always use some new knowledge.

problemchild
06-16-2009, 9:26 AM
I wont tell the story but you do NOT want those sent to your house or your real name.

Stay far away from people GIVING away books designed to commit felonies.

Your welcome to flame and say they are just books but I guarantee you you have no clue about this.

gn3hz3ku1*
06-16-2009, 9:48 AM
I wont tell the story but you do NOT want those sent to your house or your real name.

Stay far away from people GIVING away books designed to commit felonies.

Your welcome to flame and say they are just books but I guarantee you you have no clue about this.

:TFH: dont google it either they will track you?

motorhead
06-16-2009, 9:48 AM
black zepplins are circling.

HDoctane
06-16-2009, 10:06 AM
These book are just askin to have the feds come to your house and not for fun times!!!

Solidsnake87
06-16-2009, 10:40 AM
+1. If it draws attention to yourself, stay away!

p0verty
06-16-2009, 3:13 PM
Oh NO! I just read this thread and now I hear helicopters circling overhead. :rolleyes:

I'd like to get in line for these if everyone else backs out.

rogdigity
06-16-2009, 4:39 PM
first off, i sent a message already to the first to people who 'claimed' them and told them that if the first one backs out or doesnt send a payment for them tonight, then the second one will get the offer later tonight under the same circumstance. basically, it boils down to who is going to pay for them first, but since i have a line of people wanting these then i need to at least give first dibs to the first one to call dibs. drifter mike, you are third in line. i checked the times and this is right.

second, i ordered these books from amazon. i had already purchased 2 of the 4 firearms covered in the 2 books and shortly after i bought the books i aquired the third and fourth firearms covered in the two books. now im sure that IF these books were flagged then maybe i would have gotten a knock at my door... there is also the other little fact that i accidently turned my mini-14 trigger group into a double fire trigger group while trying to fix it after some stupid *** kid ruined it. i even wrote about it in here and ask for opinions on its legality and how to correctly fix it, still no phone calls, no knocks at the door. i even bought a new trigger group for my mini-14 on EBAY of all places and still nothing. i also had quite a few talks with some ATF agents who seemed a little bent that i didnt have my C&R paperwork in order and that i terminated my license without filling out the right form for it AND moved my firearms from one location to another, over state lines, without their (or california's for that matters) knowledge. now i think if anyone was really that concerned with me then THAT would have been the time to arrest me, search my house, find that i have absolutely nothing illegal, and let me go.

now im only guessing, but i think that if the ATF didnt come down on me after buying a few C&R pistols on my nebraska C&R license and transfering them to myself on my california C&R license, they probably dont care about me. they told me what i had to do to correct the problem with my nebraska paperwork, how to terminate my nebraska license, how to register the pistols in california, how to move my california license to my current address, AND even registered the pistols for me. in fact, they COULDNT HAVE BEEN MORE HELPFUL! i never did anything wrong intentionally. when i finally left my nebraska house to stay in california for good i didnt cancel my license there and thats what they were grumpy about. i dont have anything to hide and made my house and collection open to them on more than one occasion. im also willing to bet that the people with the conspiricy attitudes are the ones they are looking for.

for give my rambling story, but to those afraid of helicopters, get over it. i didnt ask you to write anything if you were afraid of shadows.all i asked was that somebody either come and take these books from me or send me a couple bucks to ship them to them. i didnt ask for anyone to go run their mouth about conspiracys. i am a law abiding citizen. i spent my time NOT being a law abiding citizen and i have grown up. so leave me alone and let me enjoy my hobbys without cramming your paranoia down my throat

rogdigity
06-16-2009, 4:40 PM
oh, and the books have been claimed

Stealth-X
07-11-2009, 9:04 PM
First of all, you're not paranoid if they're really after you. Second, you are being watched and tracked already. Just accept it and move on. Nothing we can do about it for now anyway ;p There's no way to stay off their lists if you have any remnant of American patriotism. Get gun magazines? NRA member? Order from Midway etc.

"Paranoid" regards,
Nate...err... I mean John. John Smith, ya, that's it.

LasVegasTaxMan
07-11-2009, 9:13 PM
If you guys were really so concerned then you shouldn't be building ARs in Cali and you shouldn't be posting on this site. I can't believe these people posting actually own guns. LMAO.

glockwise2000
07-11-2009, 9:31 PM
If you guys were really so concerned then you shouldn't be building ARs in Cali and you shouldn't be posting on this site. I can't believe these people posting actually own guns. LMAO.

+1. OMG I just put my self on the tracking list. :eek:

:rofl2: