PDA

View Full Version : WTS: AK47 German military magazine kits ---Withdrawn---

ronas
06-15-2009, 5:10 AM
AK47 German magazine kits (3 kits) for sale. I use to have rifles that used AK47 magazines but I have long since sold them.

These kits can only be used to repair a legally possessed large-capacity magazine. These are not to be assembled into new magazines.

I purchased these kits in December of 1993. I would call them new except that I've had them for over 15 years. The kits are in excellent condition, like new; never even inserted in a rifle.

I assembled the kit below for purposes of taking the photos. All photos were taken outside without flash. If anyone wants more or larger photos PM me your email address and I will send them.

Shipping:
I will ship insured FedEx ground with adult signature required for delivery. I charge FedEx actual delivery cost. I do recommend buyer select option of evening delivery if that increases likelihood you will be home to accept delivery. If you are not there they will leave a note and you can indicate on it that you want them to try again or indicate you want to pick up your package at the FedEx location. Their extra charge for evening delivery is $7.00
I will pack the kits in a box that is wide enough to accommodate an uncompressed magazine spring which is about 20" long. Everything will well wrapped to prevent shipping damage.

Price is $105 plus shipping. If you want to know shipping charge PM me you zip code and I will compute.

If you have and questions feel free to ask.

ronas
06-16-2009, 3:58 PM
btt