View Full Version : CZ RAMI pics of different grips mounted...

06-14-2009, 12:04 PM
Hey guys, I happen to be a pro photographer but have never photographed guns before. So I just photographed this series as a RAMI aftermarket grip review for a CZ forum. But calguns is my home so I have to share them with you too! Enjoy.

06-14-2009, 12:05 PM
Wow, those are some good pictures! Thanks for sharing.

06-14-2009, 12:10 PM
Nice photos. Makes me want a RAMI. I like the first and fourth sets of grips best.

06-14-2009, 12:12 PM
wow! Love the first grips pictured, have any comments on the smoothness? I like more texture or rubbery grips, but for conealed carry I could see smooth grips like that coming in handy.

Any info on the makers of these grips? Might have to upgrade the compact .40

and if I can ever get a CCW in CA I think the RAMI is high up on my list of guns to get

06-14-2009, 12:49 PM
Thanks guys... The first grips are from gunbroker.com, the sellers name was "avila" or something like that. I haven't seen hime selling lately though... The second pic is the same grip ut with checkering. Regarding the lack of texture on the first grip, I haven't found it to be an issue, mostly because texture just isnt required to get a firm hold on this little grip anyways. I do appreciate a textured grip on a larger pistl, like my 1911 or my glock though.

Thanks again for the kind comments fellas.

06-15-2009, 11:47 AM
Nice photos. Makes me want a RAMI. I like the first and fourth sets of grips best.

Yes, a 40 in your pocket is a wonderful thing... My favorie are the first and last pair.