View Full Version : Project EEZOX? What do you guys think?

Peter W Bush
06-13-2009, 12:15 AM
I have been using Eezox as a CLP product for quite a while now, and have noticed that it makes guns easier to clean and keeps them lubed while DRY, thus preventing gunk and sand buildup. I have read many testimonials from soldiers in Iraq and Afghanistan talking about its many uses and how great it is at cleaning and protecting their weapons. They also write about having to buy it with their own money and about having a hard time getting it. I don't know if this is in the right forum or not, but I would like to get some feedback on an idea I had.

Im sure many of you are familiar with Project Boresnake. What do you think about Project Eezox? Just a thought, but if there is enough support I would like to start something like that.

06-13-2009, 7:05 PM
Never heard of the stuff.... got a link? Sounds interesting...

Peter W Bush
06-14-2009, 11:41 AM

Google some of the eezox rust tests. its some of the best stuff out there.

06-14-2009, 1:41 PM
Its good stuff alright but, its not cheep.
2x the price of Breakfree CLP.

Peter W Bush
06-14-2009, 8:34 PM
No, it's not cheap but it works damn good. Anything that can keep the chambers of those rifles lubed and dry can literally be a lifesaver in the sandbox. Like I said, it's just a thought and any feedback is appriciated

06-14-2009, 9:06 PM
I'm a believer; been using it for years. Still have an original 4oz camouflage can.

Peter W Bush
07-11-2009, 3:34 AM

07-21-2009, 9:07 PM
Sounds a little like Militec which the Army was buying for a while. Its a dry lube metal conditioner kind of thing.