PDA

View Full Version : Regulating and rules in Classified section

gunnm619@aol.com
10-01-2005, 4:01 AM
I think it is very inconsiderate when someone trys to sell a item and another member barges in on the thread and tells everyone else where it can be purchased or found cheaper, or stating it is to expensive or a rip off, etc... Most these who people that do dont even intend on buying the item but rather just to rain on someones parade, and pretty much ruin someones sell. That person can forget about selling the item when that happens. This has never happened to me, but I see it alot and I just wouldnt want it happening to me in the future.

Which is also why I think the "Steals and Deals forum" is great. If someone sees a deal somewhere online where they feel other members on here might benefit, they can post there. As well as stay out of other members threads in the classified section.

stillbigmac
10-01-2005, 9:50 AM
I've been seeing this alot lately.

I also noiced that the offenders are getting slapped down for it http://calguns.net/groupee_common/emoticons/icon_wink.gif

eviioiive
10-01-2005, 12:37 PM
whats wrong with trying to help a fellow board member find a better price? espically if the sellers price is way above what it should be...? like a used gun going for more than a new one... i dont want to get ripped off and i dont want to see anyone else get ripped off...

C.G.
10-01-2005, 1:07 PM
Originally posted by eviioiive:
whats wrong with trying to help a fellow board member find a better price? espically if the sellers price is way above what it should be...? like a used gun going for more than a new one... i dont want to get ripped off and i dont want to see anyone else get ripped off...

Prospective buyers can always ask on respective forum what an item is worth.

gunnm619@aol.com
10-01-2005, 1:44 PM
Originally posted by eviioiive:

How about liars. Some of them cant even back up their claim that the item can be found cheaper. Most of it is just BS talk. If you think a member is going to get ripped off, PM THEM! If a member wants to know what the going price is, then they should be smart enough to do their own research OR start a thread about it. If you have a good place to find accessories or guns for cheap, THEN POST IN THE STEALS AND DEALS FORUM!(can we get that going soon) That way no one is getting ripped off.