PDA

View Full Version : rimfire flowchart?

TADEON
06-11-2009, 2:41 PM
Obviously the flowchart does not apply to rimfire rifles. Is there a limit as to what parts I can install and keep it legal? (pistol grip, folding stock..etc) I have a 10/22 and I'm diggin the AR22 conversion.
Thanks.

ke6guj
06-11-2009, 2:54 PM
rimfire rifles is pretty much just don't go below 16" barrel, and 26" OAL with the rifle is its shortest fireable configuration. "evil" features are not regulated on rimfire rifles.

RetroPhit
06-11-2009, 2:57 PM
rimfire rifles is pretty much just don't go below 16" barrel, and 26" OAL with the rifle is its shortest fireable configuration. "evil" features are not regulated on rimfire rifles.

:thumbsup:

TADEON
06-11-2009, 3:06 PM
Yet why does some website companys refuse to ship to CA? For instance, some websites have you enter your zip code to see if they are able to ship to your city/state before placing an order. Is there a reg that there going by?

ke6guj
06-11-2009, 3:27 PM
most likely the regulation of FUD. Many companies do not care to understand CA law and would rather error on the side of caution, or punish us for our laws.

domokun
06-11-2009, 3:28 PM
Yet why does some website companys refuse to ship to CA? For instance, some websites have you enter your zip code to see if they are able to ship to your city/state before placing an order. Is there a reg that there going by?

That's just their company policy sorta like how all those vendors on Gunbroker refuse to ship any sort of product to CA because it's not worth their effort to understand the arcane gun control laws in CA just to make a small sale. :(

Some items like ammunition won't be shipped to a certain city or county due to a local ordinance passed by the city or county prohibiting the delivery of mail ordered ammunition to any address within the city/county limits.

Gator Monroe
06-11-2009, 3:30 PM
Remote Viewing shows that with Dems in controll a Rimfire Flowchart is inevetable ...:eek:

domokun
06-11-2009, 3:36 PM
Remote Viewing shows that with Dems in controll a Rimfire Flowchart is inevetable ...:eek:

:nuts:

ke6guj
06-11-2009, 3:37 PM
Remote Viewing shows that with Dems in controll a Rimfire Flowchart is inevetable ...:eek:Working on the shotgun and handgun flowcharts with obeygiant was enough for me, somebody else can make that flowchart:D

Gator Monroe
06-11-2009, 3:40 PM
Working on the shotgun and handgun flowcharts with obeygiant was enough for me, somebody else can make that flowchart:D

They will (Trust me ) :)