PDA

View Full Version : UK Citizen trying to build his own gun

imported_dadoody
05-30-2005, 11:29 AM
http://www.fightingarts.com/ubbthreads/showflat.php?Cat=0&Number=15737307&page=0&fpart=1&vc=1

I was reading that board. Sad that the guy has to resort to that. Could be dangerous too.

LongBch_SigP226
05-30-2005, 12:04 PM
I believe in saying "if there is a will, there is a way." Why won't he move? Why won't him write to law enforcement asking for their help? There are so many things one can do before resorting to illegal weapon to protect himself. Has he exhausted those options? I doubt it. I live in a ghetto myself and I wish everyday for a CCW permit to protect myself. It's true, I could've stayed renting an apartment in better neighborhood and not make any money. But I chose to sacrifice that so that I can invest in real estate in California and to make some money. That was my personal decision and I will live with it.
Drug is being sold next door, and recently had my condo almost broken into. Have I started making illegal gun or carrying without a permit? No! Instead, I asked local Police to clean up my neighborhood and they were nice enough to listen to my concern. They conducted several raids, increased police presence, and arrested many people. I don't consider myself as a snitch but a citizen that cares, and play active role in the neighborhood. It only takes one person to make a huge difference.

delloro
05-30-2005, 12:06 PM
he can't even spell. whatever they call trolls in GB, that's him.

Charliegone
05-30-2005, 1:51 PM
You know Chavez you have a point, but the police can't always do everything or sometimes not willing to do something about the problem.

ivanimal
05-30-2005, 9:03 PM
Oh my lord who did that sound like? Maybe he moved to england!

Turbinator
05-30-2005, 9:25 PM
Can't blame the poor guy for wanting to take the final extreme, to take matters into his own hands and secure his own personal protection. Kinda like how the original colonists took matters into their own hands, too..

Turby