PDA

View Full Version : armor carrier?

neomentat
06-06-2009, 11:22 PM
How do you guys carry your armor back and forth everyday? It doesn't fit too well in my duffel bag which I'm afraid over time might become less effective. And I don't want to attract unwanted attention by carrying it on a hanger. There's got to be a product out there for this, advice will be appreciated.

Jonathan Doe
06-07-2009, 8:27 AM
I used to keep it in my locker. The newer ones with softer body armor should fit the duffle bag without a problem.

Fire in the Hole
06-07-2009, 9:06 AM
I don't understand the "carrying it back and forth" concept." I went to work, opened my locker, put the vest, my uniform, gun belt, and boots on, and went to work. At the end of shift I reversed the process, and went home. Once a week, I'd take the panels out of the carrier, take the carrier home to wash, and upon my return to work I'd put the panels back in the carrier.

SVT-40
06-07-2009, 4:04 PM
I don't understand the "carrying it back and forth" concept." I went to work, opened my locker, put the vest, my uniform, gun belt, and boots on, and went to work. At the end of shift I reversed the process, and went home. Once a week, I'd take the panels out of the carrier, take the carrier home to wash, and upon my return to work I'd put the panels back in the carrier.

Ditto.

Ron-Solo
06-07-2009, 4:47 PM

Me too!

paladin4415
06-07-2009, 6:15 PM

What they said. Leave it and the job in the locker at the end of the day.