PDA

View Full Version : Remove existing FH and install new Vortex FH

fliparch
06-05-2009, 8:57 PM
Can I come by your shop and get this done the same day and wait for it? I'd buy the Vortex FH from you guys and get this done.

My flash hider is not pinned (16" barrel) but I don't have the tools to remove and replace. I also would rather not ruin anything. How much would something like this cost? Thanks.

Addax
06-07-2009, 1:46 AM
Can I come by your shop and get this done the same day and wait for it? I'd buy the Vortex FH from you guys and get this done.

My flash hider is not pinned (16" barrel) but I don't have the tools to remove and replace. I also would rather not ruin anything. How much would something like this cost? Thanks.

Sure, no problem.

No cost to remove your FH, and to install the Vortex if you are buying the Vortex from us.

Give us a call on Monday to schedule an appointment to come by the shop.

Thanks,
Chris

fliparch
06-09-2009, 3:25 PM
Thanks Chris! I'll be out of town for a few weeks, so I can't do this any time soon. I'll call you guys before hand to schedule this. Thanks again.

5150Marcelo
06-09-2009, 3:26 PM
Chris, how much are they?

Addax
06-09-2009, 6:18 PM
Chris, how much are they?

They retail for $50.00, and the Vortex Style Comp for $55.00

http://www.adxtactical.com/store/pc/showSearchResults.asp?&iPageSize=20&iPageCurrent=1&pageStyle=p&priceFrom=0&priceUntil=9999999&SKU=&order=5&IDBrand=99