PDA

View Full Version : Dan Wesson?

jmlivingston
02-14-2005, 10:22 AM
So what's the story with Dan Wesson? I've heard that they are merging with CZ-USA so I thought I'd take a look and see what they had on the approved list here in CA and couldn't find a single thing from them. Have they not submitted anything to Ca-DoJ?

John

jmlivingston
02-14-2005, 10:22 AM
So what's the story with Dan Wesson? I've heard that they are merging with CZ-USA so I thought I'd take a look and see what they had on the approved list here in CA and couldn't find a single thing from them. Have they not submitted anything to Ca-DoJ?

John

Inoxmark
02-14-2005, 10:59 AM
1911 forum has a DW rep posting in DW forum. This question has been asked a lot, and the responses were: nothing had been submitted, no plans to submit either. I bet that will change under CZ ownership. Although CZ haven't submitted their entire line of handguns either.

jmlivingston
02-14-2005, 11:52 AM
I hope (and suspect) that it will change. While CZ hasn't submitted everything they have done a good job of getting most their product line to us. I have a 75b Tactical which was a limited prodcution model and that made it here, off the top of my head the only CZ I haven't seen here is the 9x18Mak version of the CZ-83. I'm sure there's others, that one just sticks in my mind though.

John