PDA

View Full Version : Itrader feedback please

Darklyte27
06-03-2009, 10:22 AM
Hey there Scott, im sure you are busy, but I havent seen feedback from you yet. when you get a chance can you please leave feedback for our biz.

Thanks

Mike

LibertyOptics
06-04-2009, 7:03 PM
Hey there Scott, im sure you are busy, but I havent seen feedback from you yet. when you get a chance can you please leave feedback for our biz.

Thanks

Mike

Of course! How do I do so and also the many CalGun brothers before us?

Scott

Darklyte27
06-05-2009, 9:15 AM
I have left feedback for you, in your inbox you should have received a PM saying that I did and can respond by leaving feedback for me.

or you can click my itrader on the right side,
http://www.calguns.net/calgunforum/itrader.php?u=17702

this feedback was for the vortex crossfire scope i bought from ya.
ps thanks for the caps!

HappyG
06-08-2009, 3:27 PM
Speaking of, can I have some feedback to please for the Accupoint? I've already left feedback for you. Thanks!

GREAT service by the way...

LibertyOptics
06-08-2009, 10:35 PM
LOL! I owe 22 of you feedback, and you've all been great. I'll square up by this weekend. Thanks.

Scott

5150Marcelo
06-08-2009, 10:42 PM
Dont mean to thread jack, but do you carry the Falcon Menace scopes? If not, do you plan on it? Whats your review (if any) about these scopes?
Im gonna get one to try out and wanna go thru you again to do so. Lemme know. Thanks buddy.

LibertyOptics
06-08-2009, 10:50 PM
Dont mean to thread jack, but do you carry the Falcon Menace scopes? If not, do you plan on it? Whats your review (if any) about these scopes?
Im gonna get one to try out and wanna go thru you again to do so. Lemme know. Thanks buddy.

Never even seen one. I haven't heard great things though, but I have no experience with them.

Scott

Darklyte27
06-15-2009, 5:51 PM
LOL! I owe 22 of you feedback, and you've all been great. I'll square up by this weekend. Thanks.

Scott

This weekend huh! haha :mnl:

LibertyOptics
06-15-2009, 9:50 PM
This weekend huh! haha :mnl:

Shut yer piehole....check your glowing itrader rating :D