PDA

View Full Version : AK flat bending jig, complete

KAVEMAN762
06-02-2009, 1:25 AM
Does anyone have an AK bending flat jig my brother and I can borrow?? he will pay to borrow it, pay for shipping insurance, pay for shipping both ways(yup, its heavy), pay for use, and pay if it gets damaged. I can, or he can, send something for collateral also. Its just to build two more AK flats so its not justifiable to buy one, yet. We've used one before to build four flats each, but our buddy sold it before he was deployed.(we should of bought it then, but we thought we built enough, guess not)
---OR, do a few calgunners want to chip in on one and use for a "pass around" ??????????????????????????????????????? Thanks again!

6172crew
06-03-2009, 9:22 PM
Does anyone have an AK bending flat jig my brother and I can borrow?? he will pay to borrow it, pay for shipping insurance, pay for shipping both ways(yup, its heavy), pay for use, and pay if it gets damaged. I can, or he can, send something for collateral also. Its just to build two more AK flats so its not justifiable to buy one, yet. We've used one before to build four flats each, but our buddy sold it before he was deployed.(we should of bought it then, but we thought we built enough, guess not)
---OR, do a few calgunners want to chip in on one and use for a "pass around" ??????????????????????????????????????? Thanks again!

I have one but its for the Yugo, with the bulged trunnion. SUcker cost $400 or something. Me and few guys split th ecost.

Linburger
06-03-2009, 9:39 PM
I might be willing to split the cost for an AK builder jig. Depends on how many people we can get.