PDA

View Full Version : Hello

Picchioni
06-01-2009, 7:35 PM
Hey everyone,
I'm Garret and currently live in Arizona. I stumbled upon the forums when looking into California gun laws. Chances are I'll end up in the bay area within the next year or two after I graduate and want to make sure I'm up to speed on the law differences well in advanced. Anyway, I just wanted to say hi.

forgiven
06-01-2009, 7:52 PM
Hi Garret,
Welcome to Calguns, I'm sure you'll enjoy this site. When it comes to your question, this would be my answer.Your coming from America to something that doesn't even resemble it. I wouldn't do it if you don't have to. I'm a native and I have one more decade to go before I can get out of here. I CAN'T WAIT!!!

Turbinator
06-01-2009, 8:23 PM
Welcome, Garrett. Hope you learn all you need to know here, there are lots of folks who will be happy to help you out.

But as Forgiven has stated, are you SURE you want to move here?? :)

Turby

Picchioni
06-01-2009, 8:44 PM
Well, I'm going to be working in the tech industry so, Silicon Valley is where I'll end up. Plus I like the area from a scenic standpoint, and have a bunch of good friends that live in the area.

All I can say is here's hoping the laws get better (wishful thinking I'm sure)

maschronic
06-01-2009, 8:52 PM
welcome. this board is full in knowledge. i will say that your laws in AZ are much better than CA.

Picchioni
06-01-2009, 8:57 PM
welcome. this board is full in knowledge. i will say that your laws in AZ are much better than CA.

They are night and day.