PDA

View Full Version : FFL who is OLL friendly in Eastbay area

Xerxes
05-31-2009, 4:07 PM
Looking for some recommendations guys.

Searching around it seems that Triple A in Vallejo is mentioned but wants $200 and DROS.

Like anyone else I would like to save some money if I can.

I want to purchase one of those PSL's From Henderson in Nevada.

I am looking for an FFL in my area, who would be willing to do an out of state PSL transfer. Also wondering what they charge for an out of state transfer (please note if fee is with or without DROS and taxes and DROS fees) and if they are willing to do DROS right away without a special trip to them (makes a big difference if they are far from me, no real difference if they are close).

I am in Hercules, which means Oakland. Berkeley, Concord, San Ramon, Vallejo, San Rafael are within reasonable driving distance for me.

Thanks for your help in this guys as we need more guns in CA now in case the Facist Democrats take over even more of the government.

Saigon1965
05-31-2009, 4:20 PM
I don't know their fee schedule -

Bullseye - San Rafael

Irvington Arms - Fremont

Roger's relics - San Jose

J&R - Livermore

Proph3t
06-01-2009, 7:50 PM
I don't know their fee schedule -

Bullseye - San Rafael

Irvington Arms - Fremont

Roger's relics - San Jose

J&R - Livermore

wow no love :(

Saigon1965
06-01-2009, 7:56 PM
I am sorry - Ask for Joel -

http://www.castrovalleygunshop.com/

Jason762
06-01-2009, 8:20 PM
Looking for some recommendations guys.

Searching around it seems that Triple A in Vallejo is mentioned but wants $200 and DROS.

Like anyone else I would like to save some money if I can.

I want to purchase one of those PSL's From Henderson in Nevada.

I am looking for an FFL in my area, who would be willing to do an out of state PSL transfer. Also wondering what they charge for an out of state transfer (please note if fee is with or without DROS and taxes and DROS fees) and if they are willing to do DROS right away without a special trip to them (makes a big difference if they are far from me, no real difference if they are close).

I am in Hercules, which means Oakland. Berkeley, Concord, San Ramon, Vallejo, San Rafael are within reasonable driving distance for me.

Thanks for your help in this guys as we need more guns in CA now in case the Facist Democrats take over even more of the government.

:eek: What!? $200 for what? Ordering a rifle? That's absurd!

ghost
06-01-2009, 11:46 PM
irvington arms-$100.00
rogers relics-$65.00

dont go to triple a`s sports thats way too much for an out of state transfer and they also charge $45.00 for ppt`s:rolleyes:

bruce381
06-03-2009, 9:16 PM
I think this is kevins number highly reccomend him 925-229-2553 leave message sometime he takes monday off.