PDA

View Full Version : ser

4thSBCT
05-31-2009, 1:05 AM
sweet

Vtec44
05-31-2009, 1:21 AM
Nice! I'd get a 10/30 mag to complete the look.

4thSBCT
05-31-2009, 1:44 AM
I don't like 10/30 mags. Yea it might look better but I just don't like faking it.

05-31-2009, 2:29 AM
She is beautiful. I have converted a few now, and it does get easier. RCM is also a good guy to do business with.

4thSBCT
05-31-2009, 6:18 PM
A quick update. everything seem to function fine after the conversion. My first time out to the range however, The rifle would fire, eject and load the next round but would not fire the next round. I noticed that if I pulled the charging handle a couple inches back and return forward that it would then allow me to fire. And the process repeats cuasing me to have to pull back a small amount on the charging handle after each shot. When no rounds are loaded the weapons seems to cycle and function correctly. Any suggestions or ideas on what this could be?

Requiem
05-31-2009, 6:20 PM
A quick update. everything seem to function fine after the conversion. My first time out to the range however, The rifle would fire, eject and load the next round but would not fire the next round. I noticed that if I pulled the charging handle a couple inches back and return forward that it would then allow me to fire. And the process repeats cuasing me to have to pull back a small amount on the charging handle after each shot. When no rounds are loaded the weapons seems to cycle and function correctly. Any suggestions or ideas on what this could be?

Sounds like it needs some lube in the areas that will allow the bolt to ride all the way home. Then again I'm no ak/saiga shooter/expert.

THT
05-31-2009, 7:08 PM
I want a Saiga badly and this thread isn't helping :) I'm jealous!