PDA

View Full Version : How often is BCM in stock?

nrakid88
05-30-2009, 5:41 PM
Just wondering how often BCM is in stock, i am searching for a mid-length 16 inch upper, and am now on there mailing list. i check every day. I am pissed I can't find them anyway available without an inflated price.

05-30-2009, 5:53 PM
I can't say for sure how often they are in stock, but after they send the email out saying they have uppers, they sell out pretty quick.

BuisJoel
05-30-2009, 6:28 PM
just read that they have the barrels on the shelves. maybe in a week or two. go to the bcm thread on ar15, the owner is good aboutposting updates

hawk1
05-30-2009, 7:25 PM
Paul says the middies are supposed to be in at the end of June.

Go to this thread (http://www.ar15.com/forums/topic.html?b=2&f=138&t=162419) at Arfcom and subscribe to it with email notification.
Paul will post one of these--->http://www.ar15.com/images/smilies/icon_smile_big.gif in that thread. When he does, continue to refresh this page (http://www.bravocompanyusa.com/AR15-Upper-Receiver-Groups-s/1.htm) until you see the new item show as In Stock!

Best to have your account already setup and a credit card on file ahead of time. You may not have enough time to do all this and your item in the cart could be taken by another buyer before you finish checking out.

Edited to add: This just posted by BCM;
Best Guess info as of May 30, 2009
BCM 11.5" URG on shelf
BCM SS410 16" Middy barrels on shelf
BCM SS410 11.5" barrels on shelf
BCM Middy URG, Later in June

14.5" and 20" URG still in the works for later in 2009

Thanks for your interest !
Paul

URG= upper receiver group

nrakid88
05-31-2009, 12:14 PM
God I am dieing to get this! Seems like it could come any day huh?

hawk1
06-01-2009, 8:28 AM
God I am dieing to get this! Seems like it could come any day huh?

Any day? No, he said "late June". :D

Most likely the last week of the month I'd guess around the 24th.
Now, go do as I said above. Then sit with an evil grin on your face knowing you'll soon have one for $475... Be sure you shop around the site ahead of time for any extra stuff you might want. You may not have time to do it while they are flying off the shelf.
Remember, just because it is in your cart, it is not yours and subject to be sold to someone else up till the point you confirm purchase...

I lost a middie trying to locate my sign in password. I sent a request for a copy, but by the time it arrived in my inbox, my middie was gone and they were sold out. Be sure and write it down or use something you can recall quickly...

docsmileyface
06-01-2009, 8:33 AM
The BCM uppers with the DD 12.0L was in stock a couple weeks ago, and the carbine length uppers were in recently as well, and stayed in stock for a nice little time.

Like others said, best thing to do is get lucky and be online when you get the in stock e-mail, load the cart immediately and check out ASAP and do any other shopping you need from them after you secure yourself that upper.

a1fabweld
06-01-2009, 10:23 AM
I've noticed that they seem to have some sort of BCM upper in stock about once a month. I was lucky enough last week to catch a BCM 16" M4 upper when the email notification was sent. They were in stock for at least an hour to my surprise.