PDA

View Full Version : I JUST DID IT

SCOOTERVB
05-29-2009, 2:07 PM
I called my Rep. And Assembly member, With the utmost respect told them to shove AB962 and SB585! I am Young and never called before, I can say I feel more like an American for making the call!! now I have a few E-mails to make. Thought I would just share!

Scooter

freonr22
05-29-2009, 2:07 PM
so what was their response? details, details

Steve G
05-29-2009, 2:16 PM
good job scooter! LOL

soundwave
05-29-2009, 2:47 PM
The more the merrier!

leitung
05-29-2009, 3:15 PM
Good for you.. Tell em your and your familys support of them in the future depends on these bills, call often!

SCOOTERVB
05-29-2009, 3:17 PM
so what was their response? details, details

My Assembly member is Hector De La Torre. When I called his office I received a woman that spoke with a very strong accent. Honestly with how fast she was talking it felt like I was ordering an Big Mac. But when I informed her with what I was calling about she kind of disregarded what i had to say. That is when I decide a phone call wasn't enof so I emailed as well.

My Senator is Alan Lownthal, When I called him I got a very polite woman who knew exactly what to say and do. She took my Name and my district number and I could tell she was writing everything down, Weather or not that means anything it still made me feel good that my opinion was noted!

Scooter

K5Cruiser
05-29-2009, 3:42 PM
I sent off my two e-mails already. Just from the phone call to my Assembly member's office, I could tell the phone call alone wasn't going to suffice.

PatriotnMore
05-29-2009, 3:50 PM
Good job, glad to see more people getting politically involved, that's exactly what we need. Stay on top of your Representative(s), and Senator.

My Assembly member is Hector De La Torre. When I called his office I received a woman that spoke with a very strong accent. Honestly with how fast she was talking it felt like I was ordering an Big Mac. But when I informed her with what I was calling about she kind of disregarded what i had to say. That is when I decide a phone call wasn't enof so I emailed as well.

My Senator is Alan Lownthal, When I called him I got a very polite woman who knew exactly what to say and do. She took my Name and my district number and I could tell she was writing everything down, Weather or not that means anything it still made me feel good that my opinion was noted!

Scooter

SnipeShot
05-29-2009, 4:31 PM
I sent my emails out as well.

tonelar
05-30-2009, 8:41 AM
^5! I still like sending post cards. However, phone calls are usually counted up.

evan69
05-30-2009, 9:18 AM
I'm going to be writing and sending out a nice long letter about ab962 to everybody, including Arnold himself. I'll post a rough draft of it later.

SnipeShot
05-30-2009, 9:25 AM
I got bored and included Obama as well.