PDA

View Full Version : AES-10b or M72 or other RPK clones

Chatterbox
05-28-2009, 12:19 PM
Hi guys,

I'm hoping to tap the collective wisdom of the forum regarding those guns. I'm thinking of buying one, and am just wondering - what is the good price to pay, not just "right now" but considering what's likely to happen within the next few months. Are there any vendors that currently sell them, or is gunbroker/auctionarms the only real choice?

I've read on some forums postings saying "This is it, these rifles will never be imported again, get one now or ELSE!". Sounds a bit like hype, but ...

motorhead
05-28-2009, 12:49 PM
don't forget ammo will be serialized, reloading banned and the world just ends on 12/21/2012. they are still for sale. don't know post bho prices. check shotgun news for commercial ads. check classifieds. gunbroker as a last resort or to see the high end of pricing auction arms also, amaller than gb but i like better.

hoozaru
05-28-2009, 1:02 PM
have you seen any RPK parts kit lately?? :rolleyes:

MasterYong
05-28-2009, 1:03 PM
Out of curiosity:

What is likely to happen in the next few months?

I'd really like to know. Are you on the inside? Do you know "The Man" personally??? At LEAST give me some lotto numbers!!!

Chatterbox
05-28-2009, 1:09 PM
Out of curiosity:

What is likely to happen in the next few months?

I'd really like to know. Are you on the inside? Do you know "The Man" personally??? At LEAST give me some lotto numbers!!!

I don't really expect anybody to do a quick hop in their time machine to 10/28/09 and do a price check. :43: But I'm sure there are some trends in play that people more experienced in "the biz" can extrapolate on.

fal_762x51
05-28-2009, 2:16 PM
I got my Yugo RPK awhile ago for oh..... $120 shipped! :p Once I get around to welding my plates to it I'm ready to rock and or roll.

bbguns44
05-28-2009, 2:34 PM
Did you check gunbroker ? I don't know of any stores, internet or local,
that carries them. Century is out. RPK has the heavy long barrel so they're
not going to pop up at most builders. I wouldn't expect prices to go down.

Chatterbox
05-28-2009, 3:32 PM
I did check gunbroker - but like motorhead said, my sense is that gunbroker is more expensive then any other alternative.