PDA

View Full Version : Eye opening video; "No Guns for Negroes"

liketoshoot
05-28-2009, 10:04 AM
Please watch this video "No Guns for Negroes". It is all about control, no matter who you are.

http://www.jpfo.org/filegen-a-m/movieplay-ngn-swf.htm

JPFO's movie, "No Guns for Negroes" -exposes the racist history of American gun control laws. Every person who supports gun control laws must be shown this film or gun ownership will cease to exist in America.

ro442173
05-28-2009, 10:14 AM
Gun control as well as the illegalization of marijuana were both born out of racism.

sholling
05-28-2009, 10:51 AM
Very good.

thatrogue
05-28-2009, 10:54 AM
Good watch, glad to see someone getting this info out... I just posted to my Facebook... I know a lot of lefties.

nat
05-28-2009, 11:29 AM
Very good video.

nicki
05-28-2009, 11:56 AM
This is a "Great Video". Please make it a sticky, we get alot of visitors to this site.

It disputes that guns are only for white males.

We need more videos like this one from different segements of the population to show that gun rights crosses the cultural, political and social spectrum.

Nicki

CA_Libertarian
05-28-2009, 11:57 AM
Best 20 minutes I've spent all week. Thanks for sharing.

Roadrunner
05-28-2009, 11:59 AM
I'm waiting for the "Godwin" police to yell foul.

Maybe someone should send this video to Mayor Fenty and Elenor Holmes Norton. And what about the Mayor and Police Chief in New Orleans. Do you think they will appreciate this documentary?

RomanDad
05-28-2009, 12:03 PM
:thumbsup:

CalNRA
05-28-2009, 2:18 PM
Donna Major for vice president.

Palin/Major 2012.

:D

It must scare liberals ****less to hear black women talking positively about the 2nd Amendment.

PatriotnMore
05-28-2009, 2:41 PM
Excellent video, I agree this should be a sticky.

dixieD
05-28-2009, 3:13 PM
I think this video is very well done. It should be sent to Obama and Holder.

liketoshoot
05-28-2009, 3:53 PM
Thank you all for your possitive views.
This was sent to me by a friend or I would not of known it existed.
Pass it along or at least the message that gun control by any means does not work.

Kid Stanislaus
05-28-2009, 4:47 PM
Every person who supports gun control laws must be shown this film or gun ownership will cease to exist in America.

FUD!!!!!

mofugly13
05-28-2009, 5:17 PM
... I just posted to my Facebook....

I would like to do this, how do I??

Saigon1965
05-28-2009, 5:20 PM
Copy and paste the link with a short synopsis -

I would like to do this, how do I??

Maestro Pistolero
05-28-2009, 5:46 PM
FUD!!!!!

I'm really getting tired of FUD appearing everywhere, especially when it is unrelated to the subject matter at hand. To simply post "FUD" with no explanation or discussion does not serve the topic in any way. If you want to discredit an idea here, because it's false, misleading , or you disagree with it, at least have the balls to say why.

The issues portrayed in the video are the real, ugly, historical facts of gun control as it evolved in this country, not some imagined story concocted to create fear, uncertainty and doubt.

Theseus
05-28-2009, 7:06 PM
FUD!!!!!

I'm really getting tired of FUD appearing everywhere, especially when it is unrelated to the subject matter at hand. To simply post "FUD" with no explanation or discussion does not serve the topic in any way. If you want to discredit an idea here, because it's false, misleading , or you disagree with it, at least have the balls to say why.

The issues portrayed in the video are the real, ugly, historical facts of gun control as it evolved in this country, not some imagined story concocted to create fear, uncertainty and doubt.

If you look Maestro, he was saying FUD to a particular line in the story.

He was, I believe, trying to indicate that it was fear mongering. I somewhat agree about that fact. Gun rights won't go away SIMPLY because people don't watch this video. I actually believe that many people will find it appalling but will ultimately still believe the way they do.

05-28-2009, 7:56 PM
Nice little history lesson. I just wish more people would learn from it.

50CalAL
05-28-2009, 8:11 PM
good video, thanks for the link

Trader Jack
05-28-2009, 8:43 PM

The issues portrayed in the video are the real, ugly, historical facts of gun control as it evolved in this country, not some imagined story concocted to create fear, uncertainty and doubt.:sleeping:

Maestro Pistolero
05-28-2009, 8:45 PM
If you look Maestro, he was saying FUD to a particular line in the story.

He was, I believe, trying to indicate that it was fear mongering. I somewhat agree about that fact. Gun rights won't go away SIMPLY because people don't watch this video. I actually believe that many people will find it appalling but will ultimately still believe the way they do.

If I misunderstood, then please accept my sincere apologies. It appears that the poster to whom he was responding edited the alarmist statement out of his post.

Regards

DVLDOC
05-28-2009, 10:12 PM
Very good info, thanks for sharing!

Sunwolf
05-29-2009, 6:03 AM
Same reasoning for making it illegal to sell alcohol to the Indians.

YoungGun2
05-29-2009, 8:04 AM
I know I'll be emailing this vidoe out evryone i know.

Mulay El Raisuli
05-30-2009, 7:55 AM
Mr Conner is a member of CORE? Has anyone told Jesse Jackson about this?

The Raisuli