PDA

View Full Version : Shoot Your AR @ GFOS in Vacaville:thumbsup:

mikeyluke
05-27-2009, 5:11 PM
I've seen some posts in this forum and have been witness to people at our facility, being denied access to our range because they want to shoot their evil black rifles (function test really... the range is only 30 yards!) As of a while ago, we will gladly let you shoot your AR...bullet buttons only please!OH YEAH, 10 rounders only as well. Last weekend a friend O' mine brought in a .223 and a 6.8. Now I got the black rifle fever. Damn him....:D

mikey

mcat707
05-27-2009, 5:22 PM
A few months back they denied me access with my black rifles. Thats all changed now. Got the green light. I had fun there with my AR and AK the other weekend. The place to be when mother nature doesnt agree with you on the outdoor ranges.

NEubanksC5
05-27-2009, 5:29 PM
Still don't think I'd visit this place again, after the lack of customer service, with the guys behind the counter acting as if you're bothering them any time you ask a question or ask to see a rifle. Sorry, but last time I was in there I had cash in hand and walked out of there with the cash still in hand due to the attitude and lack of customer service I received. And especially after being told that anyone who buys an OLL at a gunshow or anywhere else for that matter are felons and by looking for one myself, I'm just adding my name to the list. No thanks, I'll take my business elsewhere.

hawaii five-0
05-27-2009, 5:34 PM
I went there for the 1st time a couple days ago.The guy told me that shotguns and black powder weren't allowed,but that anything else under 4000 fps was.I kinda was wondering what exactly they turn away that flies OVER 4000 fps.Then I asked the guy if you could shoot a 50 BMG in there.Told him it only flies around 2900 fps.We both got a chuckle out of that one...

mikeyluke
05-27-2009, 5:48 PM
Still don't think I'd visit this place again, after the lack of customer service, with the guys behind the counter acting as if you're bothering them any time you ask a question or ask to see a rifle. Sorry, but last time I was in there I had cash in hand and walked out of there with the cash still in hand due to the attitude and lack of customer service I received. And especially after being told that anyone who buys an OLL at a gunshow or anywhere else for that matter are felons and by looking for one myself, I'm just adding my name to the list. No thanks, I'll take my business elsewhere.

I don't have a time machine but, if you come during a weekend and you need some quality time with one of our salesmen ask for mike @ the front counter. I assure you,you will get dealt with properly.:) Sometimes stuff happens, I'm sure we could get everything straightened out.

mikey

NEubanksC5
05-27-2009, 9:26 PM
just wondering, but has anybody from your store gone and looked at the reviews given on yahoo? if not, maybe they should,might help your customer base. I haven't been in the store in a couple of months, maybe it's turning around a little bit since they're allowing OLL's? I don't know, maybe one day I'll venture in there again, but not anytime soon

mikeyluke
05-28-2009, 5:23 AM
NeubanksC5, most of the older guys who work there aren't interweb savvy. And sadly those guys are the ones most likely to assist you in a firearm transaction. I have made mention of our less than stellar reviews on the internets and their eyes kinda glaze over. Not because they don't care,mostly cause they are old and senile:) In my opinion, the people you should seek out, assuming you ever darken their doorway, would be John(older gentleman, gray beard. NOT the younger John. You will know younger John when you see him. 20ish , mouth always agape.) If you see younger John don't even bother. Kent is a pretty good guy. Vern is great. (younger guy short hair) and to round out the trifecta I would say that Doug is pretty outstanding.

I'll do my best to pass along the comments stated in this forum. Folks @ GFOS ought to know what Calgunners think about their store.

mikey

unamused
05-28-2009, 5:41 AM
indoor range that allows oll?? i just might have to check it out

nikonuser
05-28-2009, 6:57 AM
This is the only indoor range that I know that will let you shoot your OLL. I will visit you guys soon. I work close by so the 12-4pm $6 range fee is a great deal.

mikeyluke
05-28-2009, 7:31 AM
Just to be clear, range fee is $12. $6 for an additional person if you share a lane. I'm not sure where you heard that price but it's been $12 per hr since I started working there. BTW, the range is only 30 yards. Good enough to function test your AK AR but not good enough to do any long distance work. I will say that its a great way to blow off some pent-up aggression.:thumbsup:

mikey

mikeyluke
05-28-2009, 7:37 AM
Oh I get it, nikonuser. You are referring to the lunchtime special. I believe that that is a package deal that allows you to rent a 9mm Pistol+ ammo and range time for a lower price. Maybe I'm wrong here so go ahead and give them a call anyway. Their # is (707)451-1199. In any case come on in, glad to get some Calgunners in there.

mikey

ohsmily
05-28-2009, 7:50 AM
Why no hi capacity mags? And why bullet button only builds? What is wrong with a featureless build with a monster man or U-15 grip?

Is the FUD continuing or are these allowed as well?

mikeyluke
05-28-2009, 7:59 AM
I don't know why Bill doesn't allow Hi-caps. I think he is worried that DOJ will stumble in and find some. Basically, he is afraid to lose his FFL. Can't say I blame him on that one. BTW what is FUD?

Cheers,
mikey

ohsmily
05-28-2009, 8:05 AM
I don't know why Bill doesn't allow Hi-caps. I think he is worried that DOJ will stumble in and find some. Basically, he is afraid to lose his FFL. Can't say I blame him on that one. BTW what is FUD?

Cheers,
mikey

Fear, uncertainty, doubt.

I don't get it. Why would it be a problem for a DOJ agent to "stumble in and find hi caps?" Are you operating under the incorrect assumption that it is illegal to use or have high capacity magazines in CA? Why would he lose his FFL? I don't get it.

Also, do you allow featureless builds without a bullet button device. Before answering, do you know what a featureless build is? Do you need it explained?

unamused
05-28-2009, 8:24 AM
its $12/hr??? or $12 per day

eltee
05-28-2009, 8:52 AM
What's the policy on LEO's with dept. black rifles and citizens with registered AW's? Also, IF you allow LEO's with dept. black rifles, can a civilian friend share a lane?

Nice to see evolution in action. Best of luck with the operation.

FNG TJ
05-28-2009, 10:41 AM
I've taken my AR there and had a good time.

Be sure to go there Mon-Wed 12-4 (half price for the lane!!!)

mikeyluke
05-28-2009, 11:33 AM
Fear, uncertainty, doubt.

I don't get it. Why would it be a problem for a DOJ agent to "stumble in and find hi caps?" Are you operating under the incorrect assumption that it is illegal to use or have high capacity magazines in CA? Why would he lose his FFL? I don't get it.

Also, do you allow featureless builds without a bullet button device. Before answering, do you know what a featureless build is? Do you need it explained?

Bullet button, non-highcaps. Thems the rules. Whether or not Bill is in fear of losing his FFL is a guess on my part. If you feel the need to explain "featureless builds" go ahead.I'm almost afraid to ask, if I'm wrong, will a bomb go off somewhere?:rolleyes: If it doesn't have a bullet button, you can't shoot it there. I can't be any clearer . I don't set the rules. By the way, thanks for the definition of FUD.Would that be the reason you feel like I might need an explanation of a featureless build:). Featureless build or not,you can't use 30 rounders in that range. I know they are legal with featureless builds but Bill says no to 30 rounders. IT DOESN'T MAKE SENSE, I know. Sorry!

mikey

mikeyluke
05-28-2009, 11:38 AM
its $12/hr??? or $12 per day

per hour Sir,sorry I wasn't clearer.

mikey

dfletcher
05-28-2009, 11:41 AM
Bullet button, non-highcaps. Thems the rules. Whether or not Bill is in fear of losing his FFL is a guess on my part. If you feel the need to explain "featureless builds" go ahead.I'm almost afraid to ask, if I'm wrong, will a bomb go off somewhere?:rolleyes: If it doesn't have a bullet button, you can't shoot it there. I can't be any clearer . I don't set the rules.

mikey

Is the 10 round limit for all guns or just guns that are of the AR, AK type? No M1 carbine +10, or Browning Hi Power +10, or Marlin 39, Ruger 10/22, etc?

mikeyluke
05-28-2009, 11:43 AM
What's the policy on LEO's with dept. black rifles and citizens with registered AW's? Also, IF you allow LEO's with dept. black rifles, can a civilian friend share a lane?

Nice to see evolution in action. Best of luck with the operation.

Normally, LEO people don't shoot their rifles at our range, they use their own ranges. Its only 30 yards. But if you have a LEO friend and you both want to shoot his LEO black rifle, as long as he has a badge I don't see a problem. Call ahead just in case. (707)451-1199

mikey

mikeyluke
05-28-2009, 11:54 AM
Is the 10 round limit for all guns or just guns that are of the AR, AK type? No M1 carbine +10, or Browning Hi Power +10, or Marlin 39, Ruger 10/22, etc?

When you walk up to the counter, the rangemaster will sometimes ask you of your magazine is a 10 rounder and will look to see your bullet button (assuming you have a black rifle). Never have I seen him make the customer prove it by loading it up to 10. If you indeed have a 10 rounder, say so.;) Pay and proceed through the doors and have fun. No one will bother you further, I promise. The less you say the better.

mikey

reggie 00
05-28-2009, 12:09 PM
I think he is talking about the Lunchtime special.

The guys upstairs aren't totally bad. I have been in there and seen both sides.

If you know whats what you ignore it and shop accordingly.

I was in there once and heard a sales guy talking to a lady about a shotgun,didn't really agree with his line and injected accordingly and the lady and her husband ended up making a sale, but bought what i told her about.

I have been in there and had one of the sales guys entertain my then 5 year old while me and the other sales guy did the paperwork.

I generally go in knowing what i want and what i want to pay. if it isn't good to go i dont buy. I don't spend a lot of time asking technical questions and i have been told all OLL owners are criminals, and ignored it like any other FUD i hear.

It has been getting better lately, i still by 90% of my long guns thru my gunsmith, but he doesnt sell pistols so i pop in there every once and a while to see whats what.

The Range guys are all pretty good, and the guy behind the reloading/blackpowder counter is pretty cool answered lots of newb questions for me.

Pricing on some stuff isn't the greatest but for me i weigh the time, convenience, and Local business aspect into my buys for pretty much all things. Wont do me much good to internet all my stuff and run out all the local businesses. jmo

reggie 00
05-28-2009, 12:10 PM
wow i type slow.

mikeyluke
05-28-2009, 12:11 PM
Why no hi capacity mags? And why bullet button only builds? What is wrong with a featureless build with a monster man or U-15 grip?

Is the FUD continuing or are these allowed as well?

Nothing is wrong with what you have. The only problem is when you show those 30 rounders. Sorry sir, I guess the FUD continues!

mikey

adamsreeftank
05-28-2009, 12:18 PM
It's nice that you are here posting, but since you recommend that we talk to the older guy with the beard (John) and state that you will update the owner (Bill), I think it is fair to give you some "feedback".

If John is the same old guy with a beard that "helped" me, then Bill should know that he has a serious "problem" employee. I don't want to take this thread too far off track, but here is a brief synopsis:

1. I call on a Saturday or Sunday about doing a PPT. A young guy on the phone says it is pretty slow so come by, but if it gets busy, I may have to wait a while.

2. I meet another Calgunner to transfer a Glock and am told by John to get lost. I find the guy I spoke to and he says it is up to John. John says they are too busy and comeback another day.

3. We hang around until there is no one being helped and the sales guys are just standing around. I try again, and am told to get lost.

4. I look at the guns and see a good deal on an S&W and decide to buy it. Since I am now a paying customer, I ask if I can do the PPT as well as the purchase and John tells me no. He then raises his voice and accuses me of trying to bribe him by buying the other gun.

5. I stand there with a blank look on my face, turn around, and leave - never to return again (as long as John is still working there.)

6. I can't believe how I was treated, so I do a bit of looking and realize your shop has got the WORST feedback and reviews of local I business I have ever seen.

ohsmily
05-28-2009, 1:00 PM
Nothing is wrong with what you have. The only problem is when you show those 30 rounders. Sorry sir, I guess the FUD continues!

mikey

I know exactly what is or is not legal. You apparently do as well. I was only asking to try to figure out why the shop owner would set rules prohibiting perfectly legal activity in his store.

Thank you for your honesty. The bottom line is that the owner (or manager, whoever the guy you are talking about is) is restricting what LEGAL guns can be brought in and used in his store for no rational reason. Hell, a featureless build with a standard magazine release is easier to explain the legality of than a BB build. The featureless build is legal for the same reason that a standard Mini-14 is legal.

As for the high caps, that is just a stupid rule that has no basis in law or fact.

P.S. I had a very good experience doing a PPT at this place.

norcal77
05-28-2009, 1:12 PM
It's nice that you are here posting, but since you recommend that we talk to the older guy with the beard (John) and state that you will update the owner (Bill), I think it is fair to give you some "feedback".

If John is the same old guy with a beard that "helped" me, then Bill should know that he has a serious "problem" employee. I don't want to take this thread too far off track, but here is a brief synopsis:

1. I call on a Saturday or Sunday about doing a PPT. A young guy on the phone says it is pretty slow so come by, but if it gets busy, I may have to wait a while.

2. I meet another Calgunner to transfer a Glock and am told by John to get lost. I find the guy I spoke to and he says it is up to John. John says they are too busy and comeback another day.

3. We hang around until there is no one being helped and the sales guys are just standing around. I try again, and am told to get lost.

4. I look at the guns and see a good deal on an S&W and decide to buy it. Since I am now a paying customer, I ask if I can do the PPT as well as the purchase and John tells me no. He then raises his voice and accuses me of trying to bribe him by buying the other gun.

5. I stand there with a blank look on my face, turn around, and leave - never to return again (as long as John is still working there.)

6. I can't believe how I was treated, so I do a bit of looking and realize your shop has got the WORST feedback and reviews of local I business I have ever seen.

WOW..did he actually say get lost? I thought they were legally obligated to do the transfer?

norcal77
05-28-2009, 1:13 PM
Also..forgot to ask..any restrictions on the type of ammo we can shoot?

FullMetalJacket
05-28-2009, 2:04 PM
I've shot there many times; nice to know I can bring my OLL/Bullet Button AR.

To those who rage over hi-caps, I'd simply say: this is positive movement. Be patient and give people time to become comfortable with all we're trying to do.

97F1504RAD
05-28-2009, 3:06 PM

I had an experience that was very similar when trying to buy rifle from them.

gose
05-28-2009, 3:30 PM
This is the only indoor range that I know that will let you shoot your OLL. I will visit you guys soon. I work close by so the 12-4pm $6 range fee is a great deal.

Jackson Arms in South San Francisco allows OLLs on their indoor range and they dont have any issues with people using their legal high-caps in featureless, or registered, builds.

ohsmily
05-28-2009, 4:04 PM

Jackson Arms in South San Francisco allows OLLs on their indoor range and they dont have any issues with people using their legal high-caps in featureless, or registered, builds.

There are MANY indoor ranges around the state that allow OLLs of all sorts.

IW378
05-28-2009, 5:14 PM
How about bringing a copy of the flow chart and a copy of the stipulations regarding the use of legally possesed STANDARD capacity mags. Educating people is a good thing and supporting a comunity buiseness is good as well.
As long as, the customer service is good , you don't feel like you just donated an organ (after paying for your goods at the register) and the range operators know whats legit. One would think that a range would know the laws concerning STANDARD capacity mags. I wish gfos to do well as they are close to where I live. Get rid of the (It's the only store around) attitude.
I actually did a ppt there today with a fellow calgunner and it went smoothly with no wait. But he (employee) wanted a reciept for a lock ( gun had the factory lock which he clearly saw ) Just trying to pinch the buyer to spend 10 bucks for a lock allready owned. I quickly put an end to that.LOL
Just work on customer service a bit and you guys will be better in the long run.
Luke Out

cortayack
05-28-2009, 6:03 PM
I have ever bought a gun at GFOS, but have bought ammo and primers, etc...I also shot at the range many times and never had a bad experience at their store or range....I did ask the if ARs or AKs are allowed and was told they are as long as they are legal! (10 rounders only). I believe I was told also nothing over 1500 FPS, which stoped me from shooting the AK there......Maybe I misunderstood.....

wooger
05-28-2009, 6:10 PM
FWIW I have done business there twice; only for PPT's and was helped promptly with professionalism and great customer service, even though I haven't bought a single item in their regular store. Much better than The Gun Room.....

ohsmily
05-28-2009, 6:16 PM
I did ask the if ARs or AKs are allowed and was told they are as long as they are legal! (10 rounders only).

ARs and AKs are not required to be used with 10 round magazines to be legal. So are you just reporting what they said or are you saying that ARs and AKs can't be used legally with greater than 10 round magazines?

I believe I was told also nothing over 1500 FPS, which stoped me from shooting the AK there......Maybe I misunderstood.....
.223 is close to or above 3000 fps depending on the load. So, again, I don't understand what you are saying.

mikeyluke
05-28-2009, 6:21 PM
Also..forgot to ask..any restrictions on the type of ammo we can shoot?
No restrictions as far as I know. No tracer rounds, thats about it.

mikey

Vacaville
05-28-2009, 6:27 PM
As a local Vacavillian, I would recommend reading the reviews here before going to this store. The service is hit and miss depending on who's at the counter.

http://local.yahoo.com/details?id=21748303&csz=Vacaville%2C+CA+95687&sortreviews=1&from=7#reviews

mikeyluke
05-28-2009, 6:28 PM
ARs and AKs are not required to be used with 10 round magazines to be legal. So are you just reporting what they said or are you saying that ARs and AKs can't be used legally with greater than 10 round magazines?

.223 is close to or above 3000 fps depending on the load. So, again, I don't understand what you are saying.

Nothing over 4000fps so the relativly slow 7.62 by 39 is certainly fine. Alot of disinformation out there. Let me know if you have anymore questions and I will do my best to answer them. My answers may not have any basis in legal fact but at least we have an indoor facility to use that is central to most Nor-Cal gunners.

Looking forward to seeing you guys there,

mikey

mikeyluke
05-28-2009, 6:35 PM
As a local Vacavillian, I would recommend reading the reviews here before going to this store. The service is hit and miss depending on who's at the counter.

http://local.yahoo.com/details?id=21748303&csz=Vacaville%2C+CA+95687&sortreviews=1&from=7#reviews

Hey Vacavillian,
I know there are alot of negative posts online about GFOS. All I can say is YMMV. I hope nothing crappy ever happened to you there. If I'm working step up to me and let me know what the problem is and maybe we can get the situation straightened out. It's impossible to make everyone happy 100% of the time but if you give me the chance, I'll do my best.

mikey

mikeyluke
05-28-2009, 6:37 PM
I have ever bought a gun at GFOS, but have bought ammo and primers, etc...I also shot at the range many times and never had a bad experience at their store or range....I did ask the if ARs or AKs are allowed and was told they are as long as they are legal! (10 rounders only). I believe I was told also nothing over 1500 FPS, which stoped me from shooting the AK there......Maybe I misunderstood.....

NOPE 4000 FPS.

mikey

mikeyluke
05-28-2009, 6:43 PM

How long ago did this happen? Oct or Nov 08?? I believe I was there when that went down. Was the Smith you talked about a hammerless model .38 stainless that was on sale???$300 I believe. PM me if that was you.

mikey

DREADNOUGHT78
05-28-2009, 6:44 PM
I was there today.I did a PPT there around 2.I like the store alot of rifles and pistols. Prices are fair I bought a rifle and they gave me some free range time.On another note they made me purchase a gun lock with a Mosin Nagant I bought and then when I picked the rifle up they neglected to put the gunlock in the box.They have a pretty good selection of ammo but they have a limit on pistol ammo. If you go make sure to say hi to the guy upstairs at the register I don't know his name but he is pretty funny and he talks alot of crap made me and another laugh the whole time we did the transfer.

Edit to add they are OPEN 7 days a week! I did a transfer on Sunday awhile back.

97F1504RAD
05-28-2009, 6:49 PM
It is a very nice store and they do have lots of stuff, I certainly will give them that, but as many of the reviews online show they do have a lot to work on in the customer service department.

Seems like Mikey is trying to get rid of that bad rap but for many it is already to late.

I really wish Frank at Shooting Gallery had not shut his doors that place was great.

mikeyluke
05-28-2009, 6:57 PM
I was there today.I did a PPT there around 2.I like the store alot of rifles and pistols. Prices are fair I bought a rifle and they gave me some free range time.On another note they made me purchase a gun lock with a Mosin Nagant I bought and then when I picked the rifle up they neglected to put the gunlock in the box.They have a pretty good selection of ammo but they have a limit on pistol ammo. If you go make sure to say hi to the guy upstairs at the register I don't know his name but he is pretty funny and he talks alot of crap made me and another laugh the whole time we did the transfer.

Edit to add they are OPEN 7 days a week! I did a transfer on Sunday awhile back.

Glad to hear you had a good experience.Not many places round here that you can do a PPT on Sunday. About the gunlock situation, most of those Mosins' come with a gunlock in the box. Was it in the rack or did they pull it out of the back with a box?

In addition, and again I don't set policy and don't agree with this but, if you do a pistol or long-gun PPT and you don't have a cable lock, they will ding you $8.99 for a DOJ cablelock. Unless you can produce a cablelock and receipt dated 30 days or less on the date of purchase. Again, I don't like that policy but, whats a fella to do. Most people roll their eyes and pony up because you are so close to getting what's theirs. Just one of the store policies- laws I don't agree with.

mikey

IW378
05-28-2009, 7:11 PM
I did have a cable lock on the pistol I pptd there today and the dude upstairs still wanted to ding my buyer for not having a reciept for it. WTF. I told him that the pistol was bought with the supplied ca compliant lock and it is good to go. He let up. I guess he was just trying to get an extra 10 bucks for the store.LOL. He had my lock and keys in his hands while this was going on. I was born in the dark. But not last night.:)

mikeyluke
05-28-2009, 7:14 PM
It is a very nice store and they do have lots of stuff, I certainly will give them that, but as many of the reviews online show they do have a lot to work on in the customer service department.

Seems like Mikey is trying to get rid of that bad rap but for many it is already to late.

I really wish Frank at Shooting Gallery had not shut his doors that place was great.

Yeah Frank was/is a good guy and I believe the more choices we have as consumers the better.Heck I would shop at the Armory across the street just because I really liked that guy too! The problem with Frank was he sold the store to a person who will go unnamed. This person just wasn't cut out for running his store. Shortly after his takeover, consignment payments were not being paid to customers, vendors were not getting paid and his supply was cut off. Mr. X literally walked away from the store.Left everything in there! Frank was left to clean up the mess and he did a great job doing so.

P.S. I'm sorry that post-fest in Commercial Sales turned into a flame war between us. I never intended for that to happen. A good friend of mine alerted me to what was being said and apparently the Mods got to it and deleted a whole bunch. (Thanks Mods):thumbsup:

Like I said before, I just want to let people who share a passion that I have, know what can be had, to share information, and maybe,make some friends along the way. I'm certainly not here to make enemies.* extending olive branch*:)

mikey

ohsmily
05-28-2009, 7:14 PM
I did have a cable lock on the pistol I pptd there today and the dude upstairs still wanted to ding my buyer for not having a reciept for it. WTF. I told him that the pistol was bought with the supplied ca compliant lock and it is good to go. He let up. I guess he was just trying to get an extra 10 bucks for the store.LOL. He had my lock and keys in his hands while this was going on. I was born in the dark. But not last night.:)

It is the law, not just a store policy.

Vacaville
05-28-2009, 7:19 PM
[QUOTE=DREADNOUGHT78;2548509] I bought a rifle and they gave me some free range time.
QUOTE]

I just bought a brand new hunting rifle in January there and they didn't give me range time. Another example of inconsistent sales people.

mikeyluke
05-28-2009, 7:32 PM
[QUOTE=DREADNOUGHT78;2548509] I bought a rifle and they gave me some free range time.
QUOTE]

I just bought a brand new hunting rifle in January there and they didn't give me range time. Another example of inconsistent sales people.

Vacaville, come in on SAT or better SUN morn,(slower on Sunday) bring a copy of your DROS or a receipt and if you can't find that... come and see me. Maybe that salesguy just forgot. We just hired a couple of new guys in longguns and perhaps they just screwed the pooch on that one. Our policy is to give free range time to all people who purchase firearms from us. It's the LEAST we can do. Seriously, come in and ask for Mike. I'm the handsome guy behind the front counter:):ack2::ack2:

mikey

reggie 00
05-28-2009, 7:35 PM
I have gotten the range time 2 out of 3 purchases.
My Lil Bro didn't but he did get a cleaning kit with his LCR.

I have been pinged on the 30 day lock rule. Paid for the lock, put the gun in the car and came back in down stairs and returned the lock.

Why waste time arguing.

mikeyluke
05-28-2009, 7:49 PM
I have gotten the range time 2 out of 3 purchases.
My Lil Bro didn't but he did get a cleaning kit with his LCR.

I have been pinged on the 30 day lock rule. Paid for the lock, put the gun in the car and came back in down stairs and returned the lock.

Why waste time arguing.

YOU are a smart man!! How hard was that to figure out? Any stupid rule can be circumvented.

mike

adamsreeftank
05-29-2009, 1:42 PM
How long ago did this happen? Oct or Nov 08?? I believe I was there when that went down. Was the Smith you talked about a hammerless model .38 stainless that was on sale???$300 I believe. PM me if that was you.

mikey

That was it.
PM sent.

mikeyluke
05-29-2009, 3:14 PM
I've shot there many times; nice to know I can bring my OLL/Bullet Button AR.

To those who rage over hi-caps, I'd simply say: this is positive movement. Be patient and give people time to become comfortable with all we're trying to do.

Ditto, at lest the ball is rolling in a positive direction.

mikey

mikeyluke
05-29-2009, 3:16 PM
That was it.
PM sent.
Pm replied to.

mikey