PDA

View Full Version : Tikka T3 Varmint in the Mail!

aermotor
05-27-2009, 12:52 PM
Made the last payment on my layaway and she's on her way to my FFL now! I'm very excited; I got the .308 version. I've got an EGW 20 moa picatinny rail already here with Leupold rings and a Bushnell 3200 Elite scope ready to go.

Should be a nice addition to my AR15, now I just need a pistol to complete my tactical trio.

Sad part is waiting another 10 days once it arrives :(

anamericanstandard
05-27-2009, 1:01 PM
Cool.. I was looking for a Tikka in .308 where did ou order from?

BigBamBoo
05-27-2009, 1:02 PM

smokingloon
05-27-2009, 1:13 PM
I have been waiting since February and still no call from the gun shop. Consider yourself lucky.

aermotor
05-27-2009, 1:28 PM
Bought it off GB about a month ago but had it on layaway. I think it was $780 w/ free shipping. Cheapest I found was $750 but shipping was $30 or so, and they had no layaway option, so it worked well for me.

Yea I don't get the waiting period, it's so F'ing arbitrary, really makes me want to move, it's not like CA is amazing... higher taxes, LA's housing market is insane, it costs a lot to live here. I've heard good things about Hornady in the Tikkas from a few people. I've got some cheaper Prvi to warm it up and save me some money to start off.

Hang in there smokin! Did they have to order it from Tikka? I made I sure I bought from someone who had it in stock.