PDA

View Full Version : www.galleryofguns.com

scr83jp
05-25-2009, 8:48 AM
I signed on to this website to receive info on their monthly specials.I made a few purchases thru a dealer and met the staff at SHOT shows in vegas they have a guarantee with any weapon you buy from them. This months special is FNH USA PS90 USG Semi-Auto Carbine capacity 30+1 never would be ok in ca but ok in lots of other states.

aplinker
05-25-2009, 9:32 AM
uhhhh

I guess I need to tell my buddy his rifle isn't, never was, nor never will be OK in CA. :eek:

You do realize thousands of those are in CA as we speak?

scr83jp
05-25-2009, 8:15 PM
uhhhh

I guess I need to tell my buddy his rifle isn't, never was, nor never will be OK in CA. :eek:

You do realize thousands of those are in CA as we speak?Didn't know that as I'm not into ar's bought an OA lower before the clamp down,registered it but never built it, my garand arrived about the same time.

aplinker
05-25-2009, 8:22 PM
Didn't know that as I'm not into ar's bought an OA lower before the clamp down,registered it but never built it, my garand arrived about the same time.

:mad: You do realize there are thousands of Calgunners who will hate you now? ;)

BroncoBob
05-25-2009, 8:25 PM
Ah, Davidsons

Turbinator
05-26-2009, 8:43 AM
:mad: You do realize there are thousands of Calgunners who will hate you now? ;)

Oh? Why? Oly's have had hit / miss in the quality dept pre-2000. There were other choices that were subjectively "better" at the time. :)

Turby

aplinker
05-26-2009, 10:29 AM
Oh? Why? Oly's have had hit / miss in the quality dept pre-2000. There were other choices that were subjectively "better" at the time. :)

Turby

Hate because he owns a registered AR that he hasn't built up when they're stuck with OLLs only. ;)