PDA

View Full Version : SF Gun Ban meeting

dwtt
02-19-2005, 1:03 PM
I can't really claim I'm posting this for the SF Self Defense Coalition, but I hope SF-1911 will not mind. Anyway, I'm planning to have a table at the gun show at the Cow Palace on March 5-6, and would like to meet the regulars from the last meeting and anyone new who would like to join in to help with the table at the gun show.

1. Review the flyer
2. Plan the printing of flyer and banners
3. Coordinate the times volunteers can show up and staff the table.
4. Anything else we might have forgotten
5. Plans for after the gun show.

proposed time and place of meeting is the Metreon food court like last time, 6 PM , Tuesday Feb 22.

thanks

dwtt
02-19-2005, 1:03 PM
I can't really claim I'm posting this for the SF Self Defense Coalition, but I hope SF-1911 will not mind. Anyway, I'm planning to have a table at the gun show at the Cow Palace on March 5-6, and would like to meet the regulars from the last meeting and anyone new who would like to join in to help with the table at the gun show.

1. Review the flyer
2. Plan the printing of flyer and banners
3. Coordinate the times volunteers can show up and staff the table.
4. Anything else we might have forgotten
5. Plans for after the gun show.

proposed time and place of meeting is the Metreon food court like last time, 6 PM , Tuesday Feb 22.

thanks

imported_1911_sfca
02-19-2005, 9:57 PM
No, I don't mind. I'll be there at 6pm if I can make it back from work (Mt View) by then.

schizrade
02-20-2005, 1:10 AM
I'll be there.

imported_QuarterBoreGunner
02-21-2005, 6:36 PM
Damn; so I was just telling the wife that I had a meeting to go to of the local gun group for San Francisco and so I'd be late picking her up from work... and the glare I received was of astounding proportions- you could probably have cooked with it the heat as that intense.
"What?"

Dinner with her niece. Oops.

"Oh uh yeah...so I'll just let the guys know, uhm, that I won't make it. Again."

This married stuff is hard.