PDA

View Full Version : Question of the Day......

Nylo
06-07-2005, 12:11 PM
Question of the day has been pulled.

Mssr. Eleganté
06-07-2005, 10:40 PM
Wow!

When you say that DC has a monthly firearm death rate of 80 per 100,000 you are saying that there are over 5000 firearms deaths in Washington, DC every year.

Let's check our facts folks. If anti-gun people see us posting this stuff they can use it to try and discredit all of our true pro-gun facts.

When this fun fact comparing firearms death rates in Washington, DC and Iraq first made the rounds, it had the real numbers in it and still made a good case. We are in the right. We don't need to make stuff up.

schizrade
06-08-2005, 10:04 AM
Try 4.5 per 100,000 jack-***. 325 total homicides in DC and not all due to firearms in 2003. Stop spreading BS info. This stupid "fact" is all over the internet and makes us look as stupid as the Brady Bunch and our ignorant Senators.

<Napolean Dynamite>UGHHH.... IDIOT!!!</Napolean Dynamite>

Turbinator
06-08-2005, 9:06 PM
Originally posted by Amendment II:
Let's check our facts folks. If anti-gun people see us posting this stuff they can use it to try and discredit all of our true pro-gun facts.

Yup - we already know from the other thread that anti's ARE reading our site. Hmm.

Turby

Nylo
06-09-2005, 1:42 AM
If anti-gun people see us posting this stuff they can use it to try and discredit all of our true pro-gun facts.

You got to be kidding. The anti-guns do not need this or any other moronic quote to discredit us. They do just fine by (lying) making up anything they want. This one quote isn’t going to flush us down the toilet.

As anyone with a half *** education can tell it’s totally ridiculous. That’s why I posted it! Geez, if I knew you guys were going to flame out I wouldn’t have posted.

JA

Ps. Schizrade. JakeAce to jackass? Take your merit badge off. That’s what it’s supposed to mean. http://calguns.net/groupee_common/emoticons/icon_wink.gif