PDA

View Full Version : What a great day in CA!!!

BONECUTTER
05-21-2009, 11:20 PM
I've been around the black rifle biz for the last few years.

I seen a bunch of stuff come in this state in parts.
Some in half. Some put together by middle men with mag locks and such.

Today was a first for me. Today I opened a complete rifle box straight from the manufacturer. Inside a complete AR style rifle. Still in the factory sealed plastic. The box has a 10 round mag and I pick up the rifle still in factory plastic and stare in awe at the mag release installed at the factory with a bullet button. A complete LWRC M6A2. :eek:

Now, I can't say this is the first because I'm not everywhere. But these will not be the last. :thumbsup:

Gotta give lots of credit to the folks at riflegear for working with LWRC to make this happen. If you want one go http://www.riflegear.com/p-565-lwrc-m6a2-gas-piston-california-compliant-carbine.aspx or stop by the store. Please buy them all fast because I want one and don't feel like begging.

FYI, they will have lowers on sale through memorial day so show some love.

NSR500
05-21-2009, 11:26 PM
A lot of credit must go to LWRC for being Courageous enough to ship direct to California. Other manufacturers should take note of LWRC and the other manufacturers that deal direct to California dealers.

BONECUTTER
05-21-2009, 11:34 PM
A lot of credit must go to LWRC for being Courageous enough to ship direct to California. Other manufacturers should take note of LWRC and the other manufacturers that deal direct to California dealers.

Very true. LWRC deserves a hugh chunk of credit. Many of the manufacturers over the last few years have asked about compliance parts but in the end they just separate and ship. I view this as a huge and great step forward.

Aftermath686
05-22-2009, 12:26 AM
Wow that is awesome. I would get one if I didn't just purchase an upper. These are great guns people they're track record speaks for itself.

Buy em up!

Thunderbird
05-22-2009, 5:44 AM
Excellent! Im not in CA but it is good to see a manufacturer that actively markets there.

I am amazed at how short sighted dealers and manufacturers are with regards to CA. After all, it is the frontline in the fight for the 2nd amendment.

Lots of guys talk a big game on defending the 2nd, but then they refuse to sell to the guys in the trenches. They are playing right into the hands of the antis.

Anyways, cudos to LWRC and great that you guys can get some good, complete rifles.

X-NewYawker
05-22-2009, 6:24 AM
Yes!
BTW we should give props to RObinson Armament who are shipping directly into CA with BB or MMG installed... Just received my second in Simi Valley...

fliparch
05-22-2009, 6:53 AM
A great day indeed! Props to Riflegear and LWRC!

AM9000
05-22-2009, 6:59 AM
That is the most beautiful thing I have ever laid my eyes on. God bless America :79:

BONECUTTER
05-22-2009, 7:06 AM
Yes!
BTW we should give props to RObinson Armament who are shipping directly into CA with BB or MMG installed... Just received my second in Simi Valley...

Robinson has always got my props. They really did do anything they could to help the CA market.

LMT also has been great by shipping complete lowers and uppers in two packages.

But a complete AR from the factory in sealed plastic with a BB.... I almost shed a tear. :thumbsup:

xibunkrlilkidsx
05-22-2009, 7:09 AM
that is a sexy looking rifle.

nic
05-22-2009, 7:12 AM
Beautiful. Absolutely beautiful.
Riflegear + LWRC just made my day.

trinydex
05-22-2009, 7:47 AM
is this really the first? they were talkin' about offering this early last year some time. glad they finally got around to it.

BONECUTTER
05-22-2009, 7:53 AM
that is a sexy looking rifle.

You have no idea...the coyote color is crazy. Is looks like OD/Ranger green with FDE in it.

Very neat and the price is great too at $2,216.50

$2,216.50
-$1,839.50 for upper
-$189.00 for EMOD stock kit
-$80.00 for LPK
-$30.00 10/30 PMAG
-$35.00 for magpul MIAD
-$25.00 for bullet button
-$25.00 for Magpul enhanced trigger guard
= $7.00 credit

And you get a free LWRC lower. Those have sold for up to $400.00 alone.

BONECUTTER
05-22-2009, 8:00 AM
is this really the first? they were talkin' about offering this early last year some time. glad they finally got around to it.

The first from LWRC. Last year there was talk and they were receptive but no rifles to ship. Just like everyone. They are backed up.

hybridatsun350
05-22-2009, 9:30 AM
Yes!

Wow, that surprises me. They wouldn't even ship the pistol grips here for the M96's and now they're shipping XCR's with bullet buttons! :eek:

Gio
05-22-2009, 9:43 AM
I loved my LWRC M6A2 16" SRT GPU that thing was rock solid, too bad I sold it :( Oh well more then half way to getting my AR Pistol finished now :D

-Gio

SeanCasey
05-22-2009, 10:29 AM
I have really got to start saving my pennies. I need more toys...

BroncoBob
05-22-2009, 10:52 AM
Very cool rifle and tip my hat to Dave at Riflegear. Great group of people to work with.

1BigPea
05-22-2009, 12:30 PM
Very cool rifle and tip my hat to Dave at Riflegear. Great group of people to work with.

^
+100 to that.

What an amazing sight that must have been, BB installed!! hah!

That is a beautiful rifle as well...

skkeeter
05-22-2009, 12:59 PM
Your going to love this rifle. My M6A2 happens to be my favorite AR. They are amazingly smooth and accurate. I had to piece mine together with a lower bought from LWRC forums, and the upper from riflegear. If I hadn't just purchased an MRP upper, I might get another one just because I like them soooo much. Happy shooting...

BONECUTTER
05-22-2009, 6:52 PM
What an amazing sight that must have been, BB installed!! hah!

Stop by and ask to see one still in the wrapper. It will give you fuzzy fellings of hope. :thumbsup: