PDA

View Full Version : YM N/M M16 BCG Problems

Justintoxicated
05-21-2009, 12:20 AM
so I got another one, but its not staked. So how much will it cost me to properly stake this thing?

Addax
05-21-2009, 12:29 AM
so I got another one, but its not staked. So how much will it cost me to properly stake this thing?

If you are in my area, drop by, and I will use my MOACKS tool and stake the key for you at no cost.

We are in Chatsworth.

Justintoxicated
05-21-2009, 12:31 AM
I'm in Long Beach :(

Josh3239
05-21-2009, 12:32 AM
A hammer and a punch will do it. But I am sure Randall at AR15barrels.com will do it for a very reasonable price.

Addax
05-21-2009, 12:44 AM
I'm in Long Beach :(

Just a 45 minute drive up to Chatsworth, 1 hour with traffic.

It will take no more than 5 minutes.

If you want to do it yourself, you can pick up a punch and hammer and do it yourself.

Here is how I stake them.

The MOACKS tool dimples the sides of the key, and I use a pointed punch to stake the screw/key.

You can just use a small punch and hammer and stake the screws/key and that should be good. I know that Young Mfg. uses a Loctite type of compound on the screws.

(I borrowed this pic from another forum, but this is how I do it with the MOACKS and a Punch)

http://i216.photobucket.com/albums/cc137/addax/a0wgth.jpg

Jujak
05-21-2009, 1:04 AM
Is it really necessary to stake the Y/M NM bolt keys?
According to Steve at Y/M, the lock tight they use on it is more then enough to hold the key without it ever coming lose.

Josh3239
05-21-2009, 1:05 AM

Yes

Jujak
05-21-2009, 1:07 AM
Yes

Are there any places/anyone in the los angeles area that will stake bolt keys?:)

Addax
05-21-2009, 1:19 AM
According to Steve at Y/M, the lock tight they use on it is more then enough to hold the key without it ever coming lose.

No matter what, I always stake the screws.

Jujak
05-21-2009, 1:23 AM
No matter what, I always stake the screws.

yea everywhere i read, everyone says to stake the screws, now i just gotta find someone local that can do that for me.

818gtiguy
05-21-2009, 1:30 AM
yea everywhere i read, everyone says to stake the screws, now i just gotta find someone local that can do that for me.
If you are in my area, drop by, and I will use my MOACKS tool and stake the key for you at no cost.

We are in Chatsworth.

I guess that anwsers your question....

Jujak
05-21-2009, 1:34 AM
I guess that anwsers your question....

OMG REALLY!!!THANKS!!!!!! .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .........................................

HkUSP45
05-21-2009, 6:09 AM
OMG REALLY!!!THANKS!!!!!! .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .........................................

He was messing with you.

JeffM
05-21-2009, 6:12 AM
http://www.ar15.com/forums/topic.html?b=2&f=130&t=160446

maxicon
05-21-2009, 7:24 AM
It's really easy to stake the screws. A hammer and punch, blunted screwdriver, whatever...

Justintoxicated
05-21-2009, 8:03 AM
It's a bummber. The one I just snet back to them (Because the bolt may have been our of spec but they wanted the entire BCG) had proper Staking. I'll bet I get a replacement without staking for that one as well. I guess if I need to drive somewhere far I may as well get them both done at the same time. hopefully I will have the other one back by next week.

I was supposed to go shooting next weekend though in San Diego. I do have an AR-15 style BCG I could use but I wanted to sell it still new.

SandDiegoDuner
05-21-2009, 10:57 AM
Justin what you should have done was just remove the bolt from the carrier and swapped them so you kept the one with the staked key.

Justintoxicated
05-21-2009, 5:40 PM
Justin what you should have done was just remove the bolt from the carrier and swapped them so you kept the one with the staked key.

yea but I didn't have the new one when I shipped the other one. or at least I did not know it was waiting for me at home. Since the one was staked I didn't really think they would ship one to me that was not, otherwise I would have waited.

Justintoxicated
05-28-2009, 9:13 PM
Got my YM N/M M16 BCG back from Young Manufacturing today with a letter attached.

It states that they cannot warranty the Bolt Carrier because the Gas key is Staked. They cannot warranty the Bolt because it is not their's. They stated that they do not ship Chome BCG's with a non-chrome Cam Pin.

This means that they saying PK is selling YM BCG's with non YM Bolts.

I talked to PK and they stated that YM outsources their Bolts to 2 different companies (I think one is LMT and the other I don't rememeber so take that with a grain of salt).

They told me the Bolt and Carrier are in Tolerance though. But I still do not trust it in my rifle due to still failing on a No_Go Gauge, while another identical BCG passes.

I also noticed that the Gas keys are machined slightly differently on both Carriers, too.

Justintoxicated
05-28-2009, 9:23 PM
Pics Speak 1000 words

http://i215.photobucket.com/albums/cc277/justintoxicated1981/Gun%20Stuff/P5283019.jpg
http://i215.photobucket.com/albums/cc277/justintoxicated1981/Gun%20Stuff/P5283017.jpg
http://i215.photobucket.com/albums/cc277/justintoxicated1981/Gun%20Stuff/P5283013.jpg

So What I hope to do is take teh Untested Bolt with teh Chrome Cam pin out and put it into the staked carrier and I will test it with my friends headspace guage.

If anyone wants the unstaked BCG with the bolt that fails the No-Go but according to Young "is in tolerance". let me know. otherwise I will have to take this up with PK Firearms tomorrow.

JeffM
05-28-2009, 9:32 PM
B**** at PK. I've spent plenty of money with them, but they're not seeing another dime if they don't make this right.

I'd also post this on arfcom just for a wider audience, and who knows, PK might be listening there like a few other distributors and manufacturers.

Justintoxicated
05-28-2009, 9:51 PM
Pictures of the BCGs
http://i215.photobucket.com/albums/cc277/justintoxicated1981/Gun%20Stuff/P5283022.jpg
YM Bolt Left
Bolt from PK Right (Continental Machine)
http://i215.photobucket.com/albums/cc277/justintoxicated1981/Gun%20Stuff/P5283023.jpg
http://i215.photobucket.com/albums/cc277/justintoxicated1981/Gun%20Stuff/P5283025.jpg

I wont be posting at this or *****ing to anyone until I speak to PK again, I don't want to spread FUD, so far they have returned my call and talked to me about the BCG, but I had already sent it back to YM by the time they returned the call. I will be calling them tomorrow. This thread is in no way knocking PK for now I have bought Uppers and Parts Kits from them as well, they have good prices. I just found this interesting and thought I post pics so I can get suggestions and will be in touch with them tomorrow.

Now to take apart my other AR with the same BCG from PK and see what I got. I believe it is also CM. Either way there is no issues with it really.

Ducman
05-28-2009, 10:32 PM
It's possible the pricing they have??? dunno, because YM sells them for $240 and PK for $195 :confused:

Justintoxicated
05-28-2009, 11:17 PM
The other YM / NM M16 from PK that I'm using in my other AR also has the CM Bolt, I just took it apart. Again not trying to spread incorrect information or knock PK until I talk with them again. The last time I talked to PK they said the Bolts are outsourced in YM BCG's to 2 different companies (I guess one would be CM, and the other is LMT? but YM says they never use these Bolts!)

Here is the letter I received.

http://i215.photobucket.com/albums/cc277/justintoxicated1981/Gun%20Stuff/P5283028.jpg

Justintoxicated
05-29-2009, 11:06 AM
Talked to PK, they want me to return the entire BCG, they said they will make it right.

However I have a feeling that the YM BCG's they have been selling are not legitimate. They have only the YM Carrier but the bolt and gas key are made by someone else (perhaps the CM's are not machined as well and thus why my BCG is failing the No-Go). I'm not saying this because of the Staking of the gas key but rather because it is machined differently and has a different finish as well. I wonder how many others thought they were getting a real YM N/M BCG for $195.

Ducman
05-29-2009, 11:42 AM
ok, i feel better now, I have 3 and no black cam pins on mine.

hawk81
05-29-2009, 3:20 PM
Dude, do it yourself. It is really easy, any one can do it. I could not see paying someone to do it. All it takes is a center punch and hammer.

Ducman
05-29-2009, 3:37 PM
Dude, do it yourself. It is really easy, any one can do it. I could not see paying someone to do it. All it takes is a center punch and hammer.

LOL, Did you even read the thread???

BuisJoel
05-29-2009, 4:35 PM
yea this is bs. i bought one of pk's ym n/m bcgs and it has the CM bolt on it. luckily i have one straight from ym too(well if UPS can find the damn package). Ill probably be selling the one from pk

05-29-2009, 4:49 PM
Got my Young M16 BCG from the recent batch...

Non marked bolt. THe finish is more dull than shiny. The carrier is staked. The cam pin is dark and not chrome. It is not black, but it dark.

http://i625.photobucket.com/albums/tt332/1811-photos/IMG_0209.jpg

http://i625.photobucket.com/albums/tt332/1811-photos/IMG_0210.jpg

http://i625.photobucket.com/albums/tt332/1811-photos/IMG_0211.jpg

http://i625.photobucket.com/albums/tt332/1811-photos/IMG_0212.jpg

http://i625.photobucket.com/albums/tt332/1811-photos/IMG_0215.jpg

http://i625.photobucket.com/albums/tt332/1811-photos/IMG_0213.jpg

Justintoxicated
05-29-2009, 6:45 PM
Your Gas Key looks similar to mine from PK, notice the one from YM goes straight back, where the one from PK angles downward (Hard to tell in your pics), The top portion looks a bit different though.

Your bolt looks a bit smother than my CM bolts, but YM aparently does not use black pins so who knows?

Addax
05-29-2009, 7:03 PM
Every complete 5.56 Chrome Bolt Carrier Group I order from Young Mfg. comes complete with a chrome cam pin and bolt, and the gas keys are never staked when they arrive from Young Mfg.

05-29-2009, 7:20 PM
Every complete 5.56 Chrome Bolt Carrier Group I order from Young Mfg. comes complete with a chrome cam pin and bolt, and the gas keys are never staked when they arrive from Young Mfg.

So this is not a factory Young...?

Justintoxicated
05-29-2009, 7:26 PM

No, but dont worry, I have one like that and it works fine. It's just that one is closing on a no-go but YM tested and said it is still in tolerance still, I jsut don't trust it in my rifle, not for the price I paid. I have to wonder if PK is buying the BC from young and sourcing the bolt and pin and key elsewhere, or if they are getting them from another source that is doing this.

I doubt I can return the one I fired already.

Why does YM not Stake the gas keys?

Addax
05-29-2009, 7:43 PM

I know that Young Mfg. ran out of chrome cam pins recently, so maybe they substituted a non chrome one instead?

Your BCG is a Young Mfg. BCG.

Addax
05-29-2009, 7:45 PM
No, but dont worry, I have one like that and it works fine. It's just that one is closing on a no-go but YM tested and said it is still in tolerance still, I jsut don't trust it in my rifle, not for the price I paid. I have to wonder if PK is buying the BC from young and sourcing the bolt and pin and key elsewhere, or if they are getting them from another source that is doing this.

I doubt I can return the one I fired already.

Why does YM not Stake the gas keys?

They feel that their thread compound is good enough for the job.

The compound they use is very thick, and it sets almost like rubber, which makes it very difficult for the screws to turn.

That is as much as I know about why they do not stake the screws.

jdberger
05-29-2009, 7:47 PM

We are in Chatsworth.

Ownership of a MOACKS gives 1,000 uber-coolness points!

All hail King Ned....:King:

Justintoxicated
05-29-2009, 7:51 PM
I know that Young Mfg. ran out of chrome cam pins recently, so maybe they substituted a non chrome one instead?

Your BCG is a Young Mfg. BCG.

I got mine at PK. but YM told me it was not theirs due to the Bolt having a black pin and because the bolt was marked CM, acording to the note the owner was involved int he testing and what not.

So PK is just doing this to me to rip me off or is YM lying to me?

Anyways I have it all packaged to send back to PK, but I'm a little upset my other YM N/M BCG I bought from them is also not a true YM BCG. I'm also unsure what PK plans to do to help me, they would not tell me over the phone. I swear to god if they just ship it back to me like YM I'm going to be really pissed.

YM Sells the Carrier without the Keys.
http://www.newriverarms.net/product-info.php?pid109.html
I believe what I purchased was exactly that. A Carrier with some other Bolt and Key Added by PK or whoever supplies them to PK. So i'm the only person who got the bogus BCGs?

acegunnr
05-29-2009, 9:10 PM
I just got a YM Chrome bolt from PK today and it also has a black pin.

IndependentArmamentCo.
05-29-2009, 11:42 PM
If you're in the San Fernando area, you can come by our shop and we'll stake the key for free with our MOACKS tool.

Addax
05-30-2009, 12:13 AM
Already offered this in post# 2 ;)

If you're in the San Fernando area, you can come by our shop and we'll stake the key for free with our MOACKS tool.

Addax
05-30-2009, 12:17 AM
I know that Young Mfg. sources many of their bolts from CMT, so your bolt being marked CM from CMT. I have discussed this with Dan at Young Mfg. before I started to use their BCG's in my GPU's.

I only know that any of the Chrome Young Mfg. BCG's that I sell and ship to a customer always has a chrome cam pin installed.

Guys, I am not sure who is installing the non chrome cam pin, but if Young Mfg. is saying that they are not doing this, then you need to discuss this with the vendor you procured the BCG's from.

I got mine at PK. but YM told me it was not theirs due to the Bolt having a black pin and because the bolt was marked CM, acording to the note the owner was involved int he testing and what not.

So PK is just doing this to me to rip me off or is YM lying to me?

Anyways I have it all packaged to send back to PK, but I'm a little upset my other YM N/M BCG I bought from them is also not a true YM BCG. I'm also unsure what PK plans to do to help me, they would not tell me over the phone. I swear to god if they just ship it back to me like YM I'm going to be really pissed.

YM Sells the Carrier without the Keys.
http://www.newriverarms.net/product-info.php?pid109.html
I believe what I purchased was exactly that. A Carrier with some other Bolt and Key Added by PK or whoever supplies them to PK. So i'm the only person who got the bogus BCGs?

Justintoxicated
05-30-2009, 12:32 AM
I know that Young Mfg. sources many of their bolts from CMT, so your bolt being marked CM. I have discussed this with Dan at Young Mfg. before I started to use their BCG's in my GPU's.

I only know that any of the Chrome Young Mfg. BCG's that I sell and ship to a customer always has a chrome cam pin installed.

Guys, I am not sure who is installing the non chrome cam pin, but if Young Mfg. is saying that they are not doing this, then you need to discuss this with the vendor you procured the BCG's from.

Interesting, they would not warranty mine because of the CM bolt. So it sounds like it may in fact be YM that is giving me the run around and denying that they do in fact use CM bolts. That is plain wrong! I will no longer be purchasing / recommending any of their products. If not for this reason alone, then because there is too much variance in their products. It's like trying to get a good monitor from Dell! If I wanted to play the lottery I would buy a lotto ticket. BCG's, should not be like a box of chocolates.

I'll return it to PK and let them deal with it then, it is not acceptable for YM to try and stick me with a nearly out of tolerance brand new bolt. I think PK will fix the problem though or refund my money. I don't really care about the chrome Cam Pin, I just want a bolt that does not fail the no go test like the other 7 BCG's my friend I have tested. I'm afraid to shoot 223 with this BCG.

missiontrails
05-30-2009, 7:10 AM
Here is your MOACKS tool:

http://www.m-guns.com/tools.php#

05-30-2009, 7:36 AM
So my unmarked bolt is a Young? Where can I get a chrome cam pin...??

Addax
05-30-2009, 9:48 AM
So my unmarked bolt is a Young? Where can I get a chrome cam pin...??

I have received many Chrome bolt carrier groups from Young mfg. that have un marked bolts, and a couple that do.

Keep in mind I order the Match, not the National Match BCG's for use in my GPU's.

Many of my Phosphate/non chromed YM Match BCG's have CM marked bolts.

Addax
05-30-2009, 9:57 AM
Interesting, they would not warranty mine because of the CM bolt. So it sounds like it may in fact be YM that is giving me the run around and denying that they do in fact use CM bolts. That is plain wrong! I will no longer be purchasing / recommending any of their products. If not for this reason alone, then because there is too much variance in their products. It's like trying to get a good monitor from Dell! If I wanted to play the lottery I would buy a lotto ticket. BCG's, should not be like a box of chocolates.

I'll return it to PK and let them deal with it then, it is not acceptable for YM to try and stick me with a nearly out of tolerance brand new bolt. I think PK will fix the problem though or refund my money. I don't really care about the chrome Cam Pin, I just want a bolt that does not fail the no go test like the other 7 BCG's my friend I have tested. I'm afraid to shoot 223 with this BCG.

Having dealt with YM for a while, they are a stand up company. They know what they ship out, and like I have stated already, I have yet to receive a YM National Match or Match Chrome Bolt Carrier Group with a non Chrome Cam Pin.

As far as the bolt being marked CMT, and YM saying that is not their bolt... I do not know, but they might be thinking that due to the Cam Pin not being correct, that someone else installed a bolt... That would be a likely presumption on their part.

Like I mentioned before, you need to discuss this with the dealer you purchased the BCG from.

You need to ask them if they assembled the BCG with a non chrome cam pin, and you should also inquire if they installed a chrome bolt sourced from YM or another vendor.

Hopefully you will get your situation resolved.

Justintoxicated
05-30-2009, 11:34 AM
Having dealt with YM for a while, they are a stand up company. They know what they ship out, and like I have stated already, I have yet to receive a YM National Match or Match Chrome Bolt Carrier Group with a non Chrome Cam Pin.

As far as the bolt being marked CMT, and YM saying that is not their bolt... I do not know, but they might be thinking that due to the Cam Pin not being correct, that someone else installed a bolt... That would be a likely presumption on their part.

Like I mentioned before, you need to discuss this with the dealer you purchased the BCG from.

You need to ask them if they assembled the BCG with a non chrome cam pin, and you should also inquire if they installed a chrome bolt sourced from YM or another vendor.

Hopefully you will get your situation resolved.

Well when I talked to PK they really could not tell me anything, just "ship it back and we will make it right" To be honest I'm tired of shipping this thing all over the place, and I have a feeling that they will just test it with a field gauge and send it back. In which case I will need to ship it back to them one more time and dispute payment on my credit card. The no-go we are testing with is very close to the 223 field gauge, in which case I don't feel comfortable shooting 223 ammo using it. I guess theres only one way to find out though, always at my expense. I'm only talking about the M16 N/M chrome YM setups in this thread because I do not know what they normally ship with other setups.

If YM ran out of chrome pins, and used regular pins, then they should be aware of this. If YM Uses CM bolts then they should not be telling me that it is not theres.

If the above is true, then it has to be an Issue with PK or their source. Seems to me that someone is trying to cover something up though.

Khouya
05-30-2009, 12:55 PM
sava Khey ?

Addax
05-30-2009, 11:52 PM
Well when I talked to PK they really could not tell me anything, just "ship it back and we will make it right" To be honest I'm tired of shipping this thing all over the place, and I have a feeling that they will just test it with a field gauge and send it back. In which case I will need to ship it back to them one more time and dispute payment on my credit card. The no-go we are testing with is very close to the 223 field gauge, in which case I don't feel comfortable shooting 223 ammo using it. I guess theres only one way to find out though, always at my expense. I'm only talking about the M16 N/M chrome YM setups in this thread because I do not know what they normally ship with other setups.

If YM ran out of chrome pins, and used regular pins, then they should be aware of this. If YM Uses CM bolts then they should not be telling me that it is not theres.

If the above is true, then it has to be an Issue with PK or their source. Seems to me that someone is trying to cover something up though.

It sucks to have to ship things all over, but you should take the selling vendors offer to make it right.

Justintoxicated
06-04-2009, 2:03 PM
Talked to PK today. They tested my BCG with 2 No-go Gauges and said it passed in a bunch of their uppers. Still They said they would ship me a different bolt back.

Oh and they also said that they are putting together the YM BCG's themselves which is why they can offer them price for them that they do.

They are going to toss in a chamber brush to compensate me on the shipping or something.

06-04-2009, 2:51 PM
SAME ISSUE HERE:

http://www.calguns.net/calgunforum/showthread.php?t=189731

Justintoxicated
06-04-2009, 2:58 PM
SAME ISSUE HERE:

http://www.calguns.net/calgunforum/showthread.php?t=189731

Thanks, did not realize a new thread was created. Well now its all in one place.

06-05-2009, 4:12 AM
You can purchase a complete NM from Young for $240. You will get a chrome cam-pin, but will not have a staked key...

mydogsmonkey
06-05-2009, 9:40 AM
man i'm in the same boat as you, except its from GTS, same deal but no answering on their calls, this sucks cus i wanna return it

vf111
06-05-2009, 9:50 AM
I almost jumped on one of these YM NM BCG's but the fact they may or may not work in billet uppers was a deal killer for me as I needed one for my Noveske/ Vltor build. I don't personally have a problem with PK building the BCG up themselves on YM parts - I just wished they had stated so. That said, I really like PK - good selection at good prices.

oogabooga
06-05-2009, 10:11 AM
I almost jumped on one of these YM NM BCG's but the fact they may or may not work in billet uppers was a deal killer for me as I needed one for my Noveske/ Vltor build. I don't personally have a problem with PK building the BCG up themselves on YM parts - I just wished they had stated so. That said, I really like PK - good selection at good prices.

Where was this mentioned? Why would it not work in a billet upper?

Mozzetti
06-05-2009, 10:22 AM
It is obvious that PK assembles a lot of their BCGs and their uppers. This is the reason why their prices are low and they have stuff.

Think about all off their uppers that they sell that do not come with the same manufacturer's BCG. This is the only place I have seen this happen. Yeah, Noveske and BCM are shipping uppers without BCGs, but they are not slapping someone else's brand BCG in them just to have a BCG in them.

Remember if the deal looks too good to be true than it probably isn't true.

One of the main things that I noticed about their uppers is the smell of stale cigarettes being that I am an ex-smoker. This smell is on a lot of their different upper brands and other parts they carry that not in a sealed bag. Now I don't think that Rock River and Bushmaster and the other uppers they carry would all allow smoking in their facility while building uppers, so you tend to think that these uppers are being assembled at one place. That smell would not be on them if they were be being sent to PK built and then shipped off like typical gun middlemen do. These uppers/parts are being worked on and left exposed to the air in the place for some time.

Another fact is that their uppers all have the same grease on the barrel nut and the same type of lube throughout the rest of the upper or their BCGs.

This is not intended to slam them, but inform others that a lot of their uppers and BCGs are assembled by them, not the manufacturer. I have ordered a lot of stuff like everyone else in here. Other than them getting a bit rude with their customers this is the first time I have seem a major problem with their products. I too have that same Chrome BCG and I am having problems with it in a Noveske upper. The question is do I eat or try to fix it my swapping out some of the parts or do I call/email to complain.

vf111
06-05-2009, 10:42 AM

Can't find the actual thread right now but I believe it was either UCLA, Randall or BWeise that referenced it. I did find the enclosed where UCLA stated the carriers are cut larger than standard (see last post):

http://www.calguns.net/calgunforum/showthread.php?t=182313&highlight=young

That was the deal breaker for me. Besides, I was really holding out for a BCM and got lucky and snagged one when Bravo Co. had them earlier this week.

vf111
06-05-2009, 10:47 AM
It is obvious that PK assembles a lot of their BCGs and their uppers. This is the reason why their prices are low and they have stuff.

The uppers they sell are better denoted as assembled in-house since they list the parts: i.e. a Sabre Defence upper from Sabre wouldn't have a RRA BCG and a no-name "mil-spec" A3 upper receiver. This isn't a dig against PK since the above example is no different than if one were to assemble an upper him/herself w/ collected parts. Unfortunately, the YM NM BCG's gave no indication they were assembled in-house from parts.

mydogsmonkey
06-05-2009, 10:51 AM
The uppers they sell are better denoted as assembled in-house since they list the parts: i.e. a Sabre Defence upper from Sabre wouldn't have a RRA BCG and a no-name "mil-spec" A3 upper receiver. This isn't a dig against PK since the above example is no different than if one were to assemble an upper him/herself w/ collected parts. Unfortunately, the YM NM BCG's gave no indication they were assembled in-house from parts.

they dont name it but its cerro forge, i had one of their uppers
i guess cause people aren't supposed to know the key holes are cerro

IndependentArmamentCo.
06-05-2009, 11:31 AM
Already offered this in post# 2 ;)
Options are good. ;)

Addax
06-05-2009, 1:01 PM

The Young Mfg. National Match Bolt Carrier is machined larger than a normal bolt carrier for tighter fit in a normal AR upper.

Most Billet Uppers are machined to very tight tolerances, so when you try to use a Young Mfg. National Match Bolt carrier, the fit can be very tight, and you might experience issues with the carrier not being able to move freely enough to operate properly.

gregshin
06-05-2009, 1:36 PM
As a side note Young's MFG also produces non chrome BCG's and bolts.

http://www.newriverarms.net/product-info.php?pid116.html

Addax
06-05-2009, 3:42 PM
Options are good. ;)

Yes, options are always good.:)