PDA

View Full Version : Noveske N4 $249 in stock!

badicedog
05-20-2009, 3:43 PM
Just passing it on, I just ordered mine from 44mag.com:43:

Jwood562
05-20-2009, 3:50 PM
good deal. I see companies sellingn the blemished ones for 250+.

norcal-ar
05-20-2009, 5:15 PM
but will they ship to ca?

Ducman
05-20-2009, 5:18 PM

for what's it worth,they ship disassembled mags.so i'm assuming they will.

raw24
05-20-2009, 5:23 PM
Thanks for the heads up on the good deal.
Anybody know what series these are? (i.e. B, E, etc)

raw24
05-20-2009, 5:26 PM
In case 44mag wont ship to CA,
Rainer Arms has em to, but for $295.00 and blems for $225.00

Ducman
05-20-2009, 5:26 PM
Thanks for the heads up on the good deal.
Anybody know what series these are? (i.e. B, E, etc)

E series

Jicko
05-20-2009, 5:53 PM
Ordered!! :D

:thumbsup:

As for the BLEM, there is nothing that a little "duracoat FDE" cannot fix....

fliparch
05-20-2009, 5:54 PM
Dont' forget all the fees not included with an out of state purchase, so it might be wise to just buy locally for a bit more...just my 2 cents.

J_Rock
05-20-2009, 5:55 PM
good deal. I see companies sellingn the blemished ones for 250+.

$250 for a standard lower a good deal? :rolleyes:

Jicko
05-20-2009, 6:08 PM
Dont' forget all the fees not included with an out of state purchase, so it might be wise to just buy locally for a bit more...just my 2 cents.

Where locally can you find a Noveske lower receiver?

If you don't have a Noveske upper, then it probably doesn't matter.... IIRC, Noveske lower is made by CMT, ie. the same with Stag....

$250 is by NO means a good deal.... if I don't already have a noveske upper that i would love to mate it with a Noveske lower... i would be spending this $$ towards a LaRue lower, which is also $250 but much higher quality....

fliparch
05-20-2009, 6:21 PM

I got mine from Coldwarshooters (http://www.coldwarshooters.net/index.php?main_page=product_info&cPath=9&products_id=710)...they are out at the moment but they are selling the blemished N4 Lower (http://www.coldwarshooters.net/index.php?main_page=product_info&cPath=9&products_id=745)

Ducman
05-20-2009, 6:29 PM
I got mine from Coldwarshooters (http://www.coldwarshooters.net/index.php?main_page=product_info&cPath=9&products_id=710)...they are out at the moment but they are selling the blemished N4 Lower (http://www.coldwarshooters.net/index.php?main_page=product_info&cPath=9&products_id=745)

CWS=Good deal :eek: ??? You sir, make me laugh :p

fliparch
05-20-2009, 6:40 PM
CWS=Good deal :eek: ??? You sir, make me laugh :p

Never said they're a good deal...only answered the question where they are available in Cali.

I admit I overpaid for my lower but it's something I really wanted.

Ducman
05-20-2009, 6:44 PM
Never said they're a good deal...only answered the question where they are available in Cali.

I admit I overpaid for my lower but it's something I really wanted.

Oh No, nothing against you. it's just evrytime I see CWS it makes me cringe :rolleyes:

CHS
05-20-2009, 6:56 PM

If you don't have a Noveske upper, then it probably doesn't matter.... IIRC, Noveske lower is made by CMT, ie. the same with Stag....

Noveske is made by Kaiser Defense.

Riflegear.com will be selling Kaiser Defense lowers for 165$ this weekend.

Almost 100$ less for the exact same thing with a different picture on it.

Besides, you aren't fooling anyone if you get a Noveske lower and put a Noveske upper on it. When Noveske ships a complete rifle they laser engrave their logo onto the seam between the upper and lower, splitting the logo in half between them. If you don't have that marking, you don't have a true Noveske complete rifle.

If you just want to build a rifle with a Noveske upper, get anyone's lower.

Ducman
05-20-2009, 7:02 PM
Besides, you aren't fooling anyone if you get a Noveske lower and put a Noveske upper on it. When Noveske ships a complete rifle they laser engrave their logo onto the seam between the upper and lower, splitting the logo in half between them. If you don't have that marking, you don't have a true Noveske complete rifle.

You are mistaken, While some comes w/ the lower/upper marking.I have a LO pro Recce that was purchased directly from Noveske and there was no marking on the seem that you mentioned, I know for a fact that the low pro and the basic midlenght comes w/ a mark cross on the seam, not all of them.

fliparch
05-20-2009, 7:05 PM

Noveske lowers are made my CMT (Continental Machine and Tool). KD makes good lowers tho.

Jwood562
05-20-2009, 7:12 PM

Well I meant with noveskes right now. some compnies are selling the factory seconds for the same price as these. :rolleyes:

Jwood562
05-20-2009, 7:16 PM

$250 is by NO means a good deal.... if I don't already have a noveske upper that i would love to mate it with a Noveske lower... i would be spending this $$ towards a LaRue lower, which is also $250 but much higher quality....

yeah that would be true if you could get a Larue lower directly from them for $250. He does not sell to CA....yet......

Hopefulley he is listening. I really want a Larue rifle

Teeznutz
05-20-2009, 7:31 PM
CWS has blemised Lowers for $199. I personally checked at least 10 different ones to see what the big deal was and none had any big issues. I couldn't tell they were 2nds/blemished until i looked at the inside where "2" was specified. Few scratches but barely noticeable.

paladin4415
05-20-2009, 7:48 PM
Noveske lowers are made my CMT (Continental Machine and Tool). KD makes good lowers tho.

CMT did make the first ones John sold, and there were a few problems with some of those early ones. He switched to another shop for awhile, but I can't remember their name right now. I have seen a whole lot of Noveske lowers come off the milling machines at Kaiser here lately. John may also have another contract with CMT as well.

norcal-ar
05-20-2009, 8:03 PM
CWS has blemised Lowers for $199. I personally checked at least 10 different ones to see what the big deal was and none had any big issues. I couldn't tell they were 2nds/blemished until i looked at the inside where "2" was specified. Few scratches but barely noticeable.

where is the 2 located on a blem lower?

norcal-ar
05-20-2009, 8:03 PM
E series

whats the difference in series? is it anything significant?

CHS
05-20-2009, 9:14 PM

Newp.

Noveske lowers are made by KD.

a1fabweld
05-20-2009, 9:19 PM
I have an extra Noveske lower with no blems that I'd let go for a miiiiilllllllion dollars if anyone has to have the logo. :p

GoingPro
05-20-2009, 9:29 PM
i love the logo.

GoingPro
05-20-2009, 9:31 PM
but i just spent alot of money this past month. if they are available in the near future ill pick one up!

slick_711
05-20-2009, 10:38 PM

Perhaps Noveske is getting them from multiple shops, but I doubt it. I do know they got some from CMT originally, but KD is making them now. I've watched them come off the CNC machines... ;)

Get a KD for $170-200 and put the $50 toward your LPK. :)

jarel
05-21-2009, 12:17 AM
Sorry for my noob-ness, but do any so cal shops carry the Noveske lowers, blem or not?

Group B
05-21-2009, 12:35 AM

but this is not a standard lower...

CHS
05-21-2009, 9:22 AM
but this is not a standard lower...

Noveske's are standard milspec lowers.

What isn't standard about them?

raw24
05-21-2009, 9:39 AM
where is the 2 located on a blem lower?

Go here: http://sgcusa.com/p3101/Noveske-Stripped-Lower-Receiver-Blem-Grade/product_info.html

And click the bottom picture

All of the etched "2" I have seen are in that area.

Jicko
05-21-2009, 9:41 AM
Noveske's are standard milspec lowers.

So do Colt's. But some lowers can just fetch in much more $$ than others....

Let's not talk about the MPLA lowers.... similar to POF, Larue, etc billet lower but fetching in 5x+ the price.

lol.... the iron-cross...

oh, and it is the ONLY one you can duracoat a light color on it, send it to Noveske, have Sheri sign on the other side of the magwell with a perm marker, get it back, and duracoat "clear" over it.... and have a Noveske "Sheri" special edition rifle... :rofl:

raw24
05-21-2009, 9:47 AM
whats the difference in series? is it anything significant?

Series represent who manufactured the paticular lower. E series have a deeper strike and the finish is consitent. The blem lowers that i have seen are B series. I bought one from Rainer Arms. The finish was inconsitent and it had several dings in the finish. The logo strike was also not as deep as the e-series. I sent it back.

I contacted Noveske to see who manufactured what series and was told they do not discloses that info. Although they did confirm they are still using Stag/CMT BGC assembled in house and Stag LPK in their rifle builds.

CHS
05-21-2009, 10:05 AM
Let's not talk about the MPLA lowers.... similar to POF, Larue, etc billet lower but fetching in 5x+ the price.

See, those aren't standard lowers at all. Those are non-standard, non-milspec billet lowers that aren't identical to all the other ones out there on the market.

THE 0NE
05-21-2009, 11:07 AM
that is really cheap for the lowers great price.

akspetsnaz
05-21-2009, 1:25 PM
Why is a blemished Noveske stripped lower still selling for $249????? Why?

naimad
05-21-2009, 2:03 PM

Yes :thumbsup:

CHS
05-21-2009, 2:50 PM
Why is a blemished Noveske stripped lower still selling for $249????? Why?

Because people are gullible?

Group B
05-21-2009, 3:17 PM

They have that really cool logo stamped into them...this justifies the added cost...

(j/k, that's all I was referring to...I know they're standard lowers)

norcal-ar
05-21-2009, 5:34 PM
they will indeed ship to ca. they sent confirmation on my lower thats going to my FFL.

PIRATE14
05-21-2009, 5:43 PM

Riflegear.com will be selling Kaiser Defense lowers for 165$ this weekend.

Almost 100$ less for the exact same thing with a different picture on it.

We have a few blems for 199 in the SOCAL shop......

If you want a NOVESKE.....buy it......

NOVESKEs have been cut by 4....THATs FOUR differnet companies....
CMT
LAR
AERO
KD

I like the CMT ones the best but the Aeros aren't bad...