PDA

View Full Version : Purchases through East County Guns

spendbabyspend
04-22-2005, 12:11 PM
I purchased a gun from these guys located in Washington through gunbroker.com Got the gun just fine, the price was fantastic, but man, you gotta ride their behinds to get your magazines out of them. I bought a .40 they sent me 9mm mags. Sent those back. Call a couple Fridays in a row (where are my .40 mags), it's like the guy keeps forgetting to get me my mags.

Just a tip out there for anyone thinking of buying from these guys. Hope you got a cheap long distance phone plan. I'm getting sick of calling this guy all the time.

spendbabyspend
04-22-2005, 12:11 PM
I purchased a gun from these guys located in Washington through gunbroker.com Got the gun just fine, the price was fantastic, but man, you gotta ride their behinds to get your magazines out of them. I bought a .40 they sent me 9mm mags. Sent those back. Call a couple Fridays in a row (where are my .40 mags), it's like the guy keeps forgetting to get me my mags.

Just a tip out there for anyone thinking of buying from these guys. Hope you got a cheap long distance phone plan. I'm getting sick of calling this guy all the time.

PJA
04-22-2005, 6:57 PM
I bought a 10/22 barrel from them a couple of years ago. It was a very smooth transaction. If you used a credit card (which I always do on internet transactions) you can file a protest with your card issuer and have the transaction charged back. I guarantee that will get their attention.
Pete