View Full Version : Del-ton rifle kits, any good?

05-19-2009, 9:27 PM
How are they guys? Anybody own one and able to compare it to a stag or cmmg?

05-19-2009, 10:17 PM

05-20-2009, 2:26 AM
This was JUST discussed.

If you want a cheap BANG!, then buy Del-Ton.

If you want a QUALITY rifle from a reputable manufacturer for only 100 or so $$$$ more, buy from CMMG, or at the very least Stag.

I just dont know why people skimp money on firearms parts.

05-20-2009, 3:52 AM
I have two, a m4 and a middy. Both are chrome lined and both run great. I highly recommend them but the wait time is crazy right now. Mark

05-20-2009, 5:10 AM
I don't know why people bash Del-ton. I have the M4 kit on a Superior Arms lower and it runs great. It shoots Wolf ammo all day long and never jams. I could have spent more money on that gun and bought RRA, Stag, DPMS, or any other brand, and still end up with a gun that goes bang every time I pull the trigger. I have a 24" RRA varmit upper on another Superior Arms lower that runs just as good as my Del-ton. If you want to save a few bucks, there's nothing wrong with Del-ton. You might have to settle for the fat girl though since all the hot girls seem to like the $$$ brands.

05-20-2009, 7:46 AM
I have a Del-ton carbine length rifle that runs just fine for me. All the money I saved on buying a "cheap" gun I can put into more ammo.

05-20-2009, 8:09 AM
Great stuff from reviews. Just keep your eyes out on PKfirearms and there are uppers to be had. Buy a bushmaster for 550 from them when they get them in again. Chrome lined, 4150 steel, complete BCG/ch and they're a good middle of the road upper.