PDA

View Full Version : Need Diagram of Stag 2HT

GreyMinotaur
05-18-2009, 10:44 PM
Does anyone have a take-down or exploded view diagram of the Stag 2HT upper assembly? I am looking to purchase a White Oak Armament match barrel and, of course, do not need the barrel that would normally come with the Stag 2HT. Basically, I need to know what other parts to get if I buy just the barrel. I already tried the manufacturer's website and came up blank. I also gave White Oak Armament a call and the representative told me to look for an exploded view of the Stag 2HT and get everything but the barrel.

Closest I could get to a diagram is one with the handguard, but the Stag 2HT comes with floating rails.

Thanks.

Obviously a Plant
05-19-2009, 11:05 AM
If you want a Stag upper like the 2ht with your White-Oak barrel then you will need the complete upper (CH, BCG, assist & dust cover) a barrel nut, a standard a2 front sight/gas block, carbine gas tube, Sampson 9" free-float quad rail and a A.R.M.S. low-profile flip-up rear sight.... Is that what you were asking?

Richie Caketown
05-19-2009, 1:05 PM
Didnt you get the 3 booklets of information with your stag upper?

GreyMinotaur
05-19-2009, 7:56 PM
If you want a Stag upper like the 2ht with your White-Oak barrel then you will need the complete upper (CH, BCG, assist & dust cover) a barrel nut, a standard a2 front sight/gas block, carbine gas tube, Sampson 9" free-float quad rail and a A.R.M.S. low-profile flip-up rear sight.... Is that what you were asking?

Yes, I basically needed to know what parts to buy, minus the barrel. Thanks.

Didnt you get the 3 booklets of information with your stag upper?

I did not buy the Stag upper yet. I wanted to avoid having to buy an extra barrel. (I'm pretty sure I would probably be saving if I bought the entire upper rather than just in parts, but I wanted to do the math to be sure.)

Richie Caketown
05-19-2009, 8:02 PM
the reason i ask is because 1 of the booklets has a diagram of everything broken down and a list of every piece involved

cmace22
05-19-2009, 8:34 PM
Complete stripped upper
BCG
Charging handle
Barrel nut
Barrel
Gas block/FSB
Gas tube
Gas tube roll pin
FS/FH if needed

GreyMinotaur
05-19-2009, 10:14 PM
Complete stripped upper
BCG
Charging handle
Barrel nut
Barrel
Gas block/FSB
Gas tube
Gas tube roll pin
FS/FH if needed

Thanks. Between Obviously a Plant and you, I think we have all the parts covered.