PDA

View Full Version : FS: Remington 1903a3, $800. Mauser S42 1936 K98, $500.

Double G
05-17-2009, 6:21 PM
2 WWII bolt action rifles for sale.
#1. 6/43 Remington 1903a3, mint condition. Has original greenish and blue metal parts, "R's" all over, all metal, butt plate, sight hood, bands, barrel, receiver is in great condition, stock is very nice, very faint cartouche on side and strong cartouches on bottom. Has newer sling. Appears to not have been used very much, clean shinny bore, shoots very accurate. $800.

#2. 1936 German Mauser k98, S42 marked on receiver. This rifle has no import marks, possible vet bring back or early import, #'s not matching, has a mixture of parts. appears to have been re-blued/parked as the metal is in good cond. Has "63" firing proof bolt, correct for the rifle however not #'ed to the rifle, front band not matched, 2nd band and keeper/spring match each other. Trigger guard from RC. Stock is in good condition, has been sanded. Stock has strong "birds" and "H" on the right side of the stock & wrist. Has original WWII German sling. Bore looks fair however a great shooter. $500.

Prefer local sale, C&R on both. I'm in the high dessert and can meet a reasonable distance. Call prior to posting "I'll take it", let me know you want it then post to alleviate confusion and "I posted 1st" mix-ups. Thanks, Gene
661-400-1212 :thumbsup:

Double G
05-17-2009, 6:26 PM
Pics of the k98....