PDA

View Full Version : SOLD!

nic
05-17-2009, 3:59 PM
Hello All-
As the title states, I have for sale a complete Lauer LCW15 Lower Receiver.

Specs:
Lauer LCW15 Receiver (NO Caliber Markings)
Stag Arms A2 Buttstock Assembly
RRA Standard Lower Parts Kit
Monsterman Grip (2nd Generation)

In the interests of full disclosure, I picked this up from a fellow Calgunner a couple years ago as a 'project' lower. When I received it, the trigger guard pins were installed backwards (and still are). This does not affect function at all, but looks a little funny. I will include a BRAND NEW RRA trigger guard and pins at no extra cost to the buyer. The receiver also initially needed to have a small hole drilled in the right side directly above the magazine release button to remove a stuck bolt lock plunger/spring. This was done by our very own Randall (AR15Barrels), and so the lower now functions 100% flawlessly. I have used the lower for about 750 rounds, and have not had any issues whatsoever. Aside from the small cosmetic issues, the lower is in excellent condition, and the finish is excellent.

I am looking to get $275 for the lower. I will donate $50 of the proceeds of this sale to the Calguns Foundation. Please, no lowball offers, as I am in no hurry to sell this. I am located in Pasadena, and would prefer to do a PPT at Gunrunners in Duarte. I'm not interested in trades at this time. First person to send me an IM with an "I'll take it" gets it.

Thanks for looking!
Nic

nic
05-18-2009, 9:02 AM
BTT - Price Reduction

nic
05-19-2009, 8:07 AM
BTT

Flogger23m
05-19-2009, 10:22 AM
I wish you were in the Bay Area. :(

Amazing deal. Should be gone fast...

JTROKS
05-19-2009, 10:30 AM
I wish you were in the Bay Area. :(

Amazing deal. Should be gone fast...

If he was in the Bay Area I'd be all over it! If by any chance you'd be coming up north I'll take it!!! Does that trump Flogger23m's wishful thinking? ;):)

nic
05-19-2009, 10:50 AM
Hey fellas,
If you'd be willing to pay shipping I'd send it up to the FFL of your choice.
Thanks for the interest!
Nic

calchuck
05-19-2009, 11:05 AM
I"ll take it will you come to ammo bros.

nic
05-19-2009, 11:37 AM
SPF to Calchuck.