PDA

View Full Version : Custom cabinets at affordable prices !!!

ruffstock
05-17-2009, 12:49 AM
Any local folks out there looking to take advantage of great prices ??? Im located in Hayward, Ca and have been running a family owned custom cabinet shop for the past 15 years.

My company West Cabinets Inc. normally builds for Greystone Homes, Signature Properties, Centex Homes, etc. but now that tract homes are at a stand still we are gearing up for single customs projects.

Feel free to send me an email or call me at 510.785.0765 and I will honor a 10% discount for all Calguns.net customers just ask for Mike. Do to the amount of people that view these listings I have to note that we can only attemp to service folks within a 75 mile raduis of Hayward unless the project is of a larger scope of work than a standard kitchen like multiple homes, homes that need kitchen , bath, and other cabinetry so I appoligize to those outside of that range as I dont want to stretch myself out too thin jepordizing our impecable customer service.

I forgot to mention that I do free estimates and will design everything if you need help in getting the most for your buck and space available. If your looking for a dependable company to provide you with cabinetry that will last for many , many years than try us out as you wont be disapointed.

West Cabinets Inc
2459 Radley Court
Hayward, Ca 94545

Dont forget to ask for Mike and mention to me the Calguns.net add for 10% off