PDA

View Full Version : WTT -AR15 for my 2005 Kawasaki KLX110 Pit Bike

Bonecrusher
05-16-2009, 11:20 PM
Here's a 2005 Kawasaki KLX 110 Pit Bike motorcyle. I bought this bike new from the dealer in 05. I wanted a fun little dirt bike to race around against my buddies with their Honda XR70's and 50's. These bikes are fun as hell to cruise around camp at the desert, or trail riding. I took it out one time and then added a s**t load of aftermarket parts. The bikes like a poster child for Two Brothers Racing. Has their full graphics kit, all their Blue dress up parts, Riser Bar clamps and Pro Taper Big Boy bars, Large carb w/ jet kit, Two Brothers Flat Air Filter,Full pipe w/ Silencer. This little dude sounds like a big Thumper. Added Iron cross gold sprocket. Im 6'2 and 245, and this bike still hauls ***. I left the motor stock, so the upgrades are endless, with the big bore kits and such. I ended up having back surgery and facing another, so sold all my desert toys and was going to hold on to this bike. But, now I don't like seeing it sitting in my garage collecting dust. The bike has about 10 hours on it and looks awesome. Have title in hand (tags expired last year), and would prefer to trade for an AR15, of equal value. Will also sell outright for $1750. If interested, post here or shoot me a PM. If you're interested in tradies, make sure you include pics. Located in San Diego. If these pics dont turn out, PM me for pics. Bike in pics has been sitting since the beginning of 2007, so she's a little dusty. I'll clean her up and take better pics. Bike is in excellent condition.

Bonecrusher
06-21-2009, 2:31 AM
Bump... Some one must be selling a nice AR15 that could use a pit bike for their kids or themselves. PM offers, Im taking a big loss on the trade, so you could resell and make some money if you want:D

Bonecrusher
06-21-2009, 2:41 AM
Like title says, looking to trade my 2005 Kawaski KLX 110 for your AR. Please check my post in "WTB" section. Not sure where to post this since it does have to do with a firearm:confused: Apologize if it's in the wrong section, Mods can delete. Thanks.

Bonecrusher
06-23-2009, 1:05 AM
BTT... I'll try and give her a wash and some new pics tomorrow. Still looking for a nice AR15 for this pocket thumper:cool2: