PDA

View Full Version : FS: Like New Ruger Mini 14 SS Ranch Model .223/5.56

TheOne
05-16-2009, 8:51 AM
I am looking to sale my recently purchased Ruger Mini 14 ranch model that is in immaculate condition. The rifle was purchased picked up at the end of January and has been fired only 80 rounds of PMC ammo. Rifle Specs can be founds on Ruger.com. The following items will comes with the rifle, factor scope mounts *$60 value", factory 5+1 round magazine, gun lock and free soft case.

I am asking for $750 O.B.O since I paid over $900 for it at the end of January 2009. I am also interested in a H&K USP .40 so if anyone has one they are looking to sell or trade for please let me know. Would like to sell sooner then later, no shipping FTF cash or paypal + fees. Would prefer to transfer at a Big Five or Turners so buyer saves on transfer fees. Any questions feel free to ask, post a message here and then PM, will contact in order of PM's. Located in San Diego, but willing to drive a reasonable distance to complete FTF transaction.

Thanks,
Alvin

Big O
05-16-2009, 11:12 AM
Location?

TheOne
05-16-2009, 11:50 AM
San Diego, but willing to drive to a reasonable distance.

TheOne
05-17-2009, 11:59 AM
Sunday price change bump. Now asking $750 OBO. Couldn't tell the difference from a brand new mini. $150 less then most places, not including taxes.